•  

Thread: it's offical

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

it's offical

I had my head checked out. I'm ****ing nuts. I went to a psych exam and 12 hours later I was told I am as loony as can be. So to all the ****s that said I was crazy. I tip my hat to you. You was right. By the way. I'm going to sell my Aveo and get one of 3 cars.

#1 a 2009 Chevy Aveo
      #2 a 2009 Toyota Matrix
      Or
      #3 a 2009 Smart car (with lambo doors)

You ask what's with all the money for a new car? Well my case is almost over. That is why I saw the shrink. I am also planning a vacation to Tokyo, Japan. Not bad for a guy that broke his back 4 years ago. I know some of you will feel like talking ****. I don't care for I will be laffing all the way to Tokyo. Land of smoking hot Asian girls and Fugu. If anyone has been to Tokyo and want to give me some ideas on where to go, just post in this thread you sugestions.

B1rdbrain

You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

Lifetime owner
      Thanks

Re: it's offical

i like options #1 and #3. (do they come stock with lambo doors?)

i think the matrix is a personal choice. i was not impressed by any of the "lowline" toyotas i have had a rental cars. including a matrix.

i wish i could tell you where to go in japan, if it is finished take the cable car to the temple. it looks awesome but i only saw it on tv and have no idea where in the country it is.

i would also say if you broke your back ask to be upgraded to first class for a medical condition, it might be free upgrade if you have documentation of breaking your back, as part of ADA.

why are you crazy again?

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by petrified.rabbit
      why are you crazy again?
      hehehe long 2 year story

id say the matrix, they got decent power, decent fuel economy, and are fairly large.
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Thanks

Unless you live in a crowded city (New York, Chicago, L.A.) I have never understood why people drive a Smart Car. They are much smaller, have way less trunk space, seat less people, and do not get much better mileage over the aveo/fit/yaris/accent. If parking is an issue in a big city where you just use it to commute, it slightly starts to make sense.

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aveodude
      Unless you live in a crowded city (New York, Chicago, L.A.) I have never understood why people drive a Smart Car. They are much smaller, have way less trunk space, seat less people, and do not get much better mileage over the aveo/fit/yaris/accent. If parking is an issue in a big city where you just use it to commute, it slightly starts to make sense.
      not to mention they take atleast 91 octane...

...anyway I hope you didn't have to pay for that analysis...I could have told you for free

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by aveodude
      Even as such, the Smart is way too ****ing expensive off the lot.
      Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far the wall moves after you hit it.

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      I had my head checked out. I'm ****ing nuts. I went to a psych exam and 12 hours later I was told I am as loony as can be. So to all the ****s that said I was crazy. I tip my hat to you. You was right. By the way. I'm going to sell my Aveo and get one of 3 cars.

#1 a 2009 Chevy Aveo
      #2 a 2009 Toyota Matrix
      Or
      #3 a 2009 Smart car (with lambo doors)

You ask what's with all the money for a new car? Well my case is almost over. That is why I saw the shrink. I am also planning a vacation to Tokyo, Japan. Not bad for a guy that broke his back 4 years ago. I know some of you will feel like talking ****. I don't care for I will be laffing all the way to Tokyo. Land of smoking hot Asian girls and Fugu. If anyone has been to Tokyo and want to give me some ideas on where to go, just post in this thread you sugestions.

B1rdbrain

hey b-brain! wait for the 2010 aveo!

Thanks

seen the 2010 at the car show they brought back the antanna for the radio

You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA