hey guys,
just wanted to alert you all as to a problem i'm having with dlspeed online. back at the end of february i finally got up the courage to order a set of magnacore wires from xtreme2. so i waited and 2 weeks into march went by, then i finally contacted him, and about week later, after i posted her on the forums, and called his store number i finally got a reply from him stating that they were on "backorder". i can understand that, it happens. so march slipped by and now we're two weeks into april, i called a few times, no response. he's charged my credit card, has my money, and i still have no magnacore wires. i decided to call magnacore corp. directly, and spoke with steve, in vendor services and explained my problem. he said there is no backorder,and they are in fact "in stock" so steve doesnt understand why xtreme2 is telling me they are on backorder. they are consdidering banning him from selling their products. has this ever happened to anyone else? i placed another call to xtreme2 today stating my conversation with steve, and that i was prepared to go legal routes with this unless my wires were sent.