•  
    Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: having problems with dlspeed

Almost time to do my timing belt NYChevoo's Avatar
      Thanks

having problems with dlspeed

hey guys,
      just wanted to alert you all as to a problem i'm having with dlspeed online. back at the end of february i finally got up the courage to order a set of magnacore wires from xtreme2. so i waited and 2 weeks into march went by, then i finally contacted him, and about week later, after i posted her on the forums, and called his store number i finally got a reply from him stating that they were on "backorder". i can understand that, it happens. so march slipped by and now we're two weeks into april, i called a few times, no response. he's charged my credit card, has my money, and i still have no magnacore wires. i decided to call magnacore corp. directly, and spoke with steve, in vendor services and explained my problem. he said there is no backorder,and they are in fact "in stock" so steve doesnt understand why xtreme2 is telling me they are on backorder. they are consdidering banning him from selling their products. has this ever happened to anyone else? i placed another call to xtreme2 today stating my conversation with steve, and that i was prepared to go legal routes with this unless my wires were sent.

Missing our beloved 1st gen Aveos everyday!
      Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!!
      04 Aveo (mine gone but never forgotten)
      07 Aveo 5 (wifes car gone but never forgotten)
      02 Suburban (Eats gas stations as snacks)
      12 Cruze Eco 6MT
      (46mpg daily? Holy crap!)
      12 Sonic 2LT (Wifeys new wheels)

Chevoo-1/2 Chevy, 1/2 Daewoo. I mean like WTF?

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks

Re: having problems with dlspeed

Damn...
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Almost time to do my timing belt ontarian_frog's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

keep the pressure on, hopefully you get the wires or at least your money back.
      I leased Pontiac Wave from September 2006 to August 2011.

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks

Wish I would've known this before I ordered my springs. I guess I can look forward to this being a pain in the ass.

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks

Sorry I was away from the phone all day today, and didn't get your message until just now. My distributor has been telling me that they were on backorder, and told me that he would let me know when they got in, so I wasn't bothering him about it. Not sure if they just haven't gotten a set in themselves or if he forgot to call me, but I will call him first thing in the morning to get this straightened out.

We've been in a little financial trouble here as of late due to sales being down with the economy along with a credit card fraud issue that left us nearly a grand in the hole, so I have been running around like crazy trying to get this handled. Sorry about the lack of contact, but I will call first thing in the morning to get these orders straightened out.

Since we have a limited number of people on the phones, we can't always guarantee an answer. E-mail is by far the fastest way to get ahold of us, as hard as it may seem. I haven't been on here much lately, and my account doesn't e-mail me when I get a PM, so sorry for not replying to those. But I will see what we can do to make this better.
      -- xtreme 2

Body Kits | Exhaust | Intakes | More!
      http://www.dlspeedonline.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/DLSpeed

Thanks

hey extreme 2...any news on the shift linkage yet???
      its been awhile since i placed my order on that one too
      ULTRA RACING canada goodies available here ://ultraracingcanada.com/?q=catalog/27

Thanks

NYChevoo

you have a recourse. simply call your credit card company and dispute the charge. Tell them it never shipped and they will charge it back to the vendor and refund you any interest that accrued on the balance. Then just reorder from another vendor like summit racing or jc whitney.

A word to DLspeed, I understand that you say you had issues, but customer service is number 1, especially in this economy. with consumers making less purchases it is imperative that every purchase is handled properly. Your website should have stated that the product was backordered at the time he purchased it so he could make a decision whether to buy it and wait or go somewhere else. Also you say you have not been here lately, but you advertise here to a captive aveo audience, so if you want business, you need to check here daily for pm's

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AveoRob
      NYChevoo

you have a recourse. simply call your credit card company and dispute the charge. Tell them it never shipped and they will charge it back to the vendor and refund you any interest that accrued on the balance. Then just reorder from another vendor like summit racing or jc whitney.

A word to DLspeed, I understand that you say you had issues, but customer service is number 1, especially in this economy. with consumers making less purchases it is imperative that every purchase is handled properly. Your website should have stated that the product was backordered at the time he purchased it so he could make a decision whether to buy it and wait or go somewhere else. Also you say you have not been here lately, but you advertise here to a captive aveo audience, so if you want business, you need to check here daily for pm's
      You are very right, Im not looking to start a fight here but I would also like to make another valid point:
      This forum has a history of vendors coming on here and saying that they can make X part but we need X amount of dollars. Everybody gets all excited about it and says that they want this part. Then the time comes to pay up and then the excuses start flying. That is very frustrating to a vendor and I have had my guilty share of such activities, I admit, but now I know when to keep my mouth shut when offers come up like this unless I know I can carry through. This does not excuse xtreme but I can understand him not coming on here much anymore, and just dealing with us from his site which is his domain.

Now back on topic: Whats the word?
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks

Any improvement?
      Farthest North Aveo: Fairbanks, Alaska

Almost time to do my timing belt NYChevoo's Avatar
      Thanks

Hey guys, still waiting to hear what the word is. As of yet.......no wires.

Missing our beloved 1st gen Aveos everyday!
      Silence is golden. Duct tape is silver!!
      04 Aveo (mine gone but never forgotten)
      07 Aveo 5 (wifes car gone but never forgotten)
      02 Suburban (Eats gas stations as snacks)
      12 Cruze Eco 6MT
      (46mpg daily? Holy crap!)
      12 Sonic 2LT (Wifeys new wheels)

Chevoo-1/2 Chevy, 1/2 Daewoo. I mean like WTF?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast