•  
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: THE F.B.I. Showed Up Looking For Me The Other Day

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Sorry to break it to ya but they showed up on my door this did npt happen in public it was on my door step. i don't give a crap about what any one says. YOU HAVE THE FREEDOM OF SPEACH USE IT

You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

Thanks
      you have freedom of speech until it encroaches on my freedom and this thread takes away my pursuit of happiness

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      Freedom Of Speech:
      I can say whatever I want, but thats not gonna stop someone from stomping my ass if I piss 'em off...

I've been wanting to say that!
      "A True Soldier fights not becuase he hates whats in front of him; but becuase he loves whats behind him."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2961112/1

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      Sorry to break it to ya but they showed up on my door this did npt happen in public it was on my door step. i don't give a crap about what any one says. YOU HAVE THE FREEDOM OF SPEACH USE IT
      not all the way true, "gee, i have freedom of speech so im going to yell fire in a crowded theather and wont get in trouble for it when there is a panic and someone gets trampled because i have freedom of speech." yeah let's see that stand up in a court of law...

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      your rights are free until you are threating other peoples rights. when you present a danger to yourself and others, your certain and inalienable rights are now alienable or something like that.
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by mikedudley17
      your rights are free until you are threating other peoples rights. when you present a danger to yourself and others, your certain and inalienable rights are now alienable or something like that.
      Dude get a life!
      You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      OR....When you become a soldier, the rights that you once had as a civilian are taken away and replaced with (similar) rights under UCMJ.
      UCMJ= Uniformed Code of Military Justice. (Because you are no longer a civilian.)

If you say: "F**** YOU" to anybody with a collar (or sleeves) heavier then yours....your the one that gets f****ed. (Unless your Air Force, there have been cases where the person mouthing off has gotten the higher ranking individual in trouble.)

It doesn't mean you can't disagree with an officer, you just have to phrase it the right way....for instance:

BAD WAY:

"HOLY F****ING SH**! SIR! YOUR A F****ING MORON! F**** THIS! I'M GONNA GO EAT MY LAST MEAL!!! YOUR GONNA GET US F****ING LOST AND WE'RE F****ING GONNA DIE!!!!!"

BETTER WAY:

"Excuse me Sir, but your holding the map upside down...yes sir...that IS a compass...."

You don't disagree with NCOs (Sergeants.) They actually know what they're doing. some officers do know what they are doing...but those are are Majors.
      "A True Soldier fights not becuase he hates whats in front of him; but becuase he loves whats behind him."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2961112/1

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      Quote Originally Posted by mikedudley17
      Dude get a life!
      already do, pretty busy with it too. dont have time to tell police officers F*CK YOU! like some of us do, *ahem*.

i still cant beleive how long this thread has gotten, if i had to rank who was the best at creating debateable threads then by golly b1rd, you are one of the best, up next to delta-lmao! take it as a compliment.
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      closed by topic starters request

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567