•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: AGLOCO (This is not ment to be spam.)

Your awefully sensitive about being criticized. Im not pushing anything, I may be "counter-productive" in getting people to use AGLOCO, but not pushing. Second to that, the only people who have replied to your thread, are suggesting not to use it. Note: I said suggesting, we're not pressuring them into anything. Pushing and Suggesting are quite different. Now, seeing as you feel threatened by my presence and seem to think I've hijacked your thread, I'll take a sit down and observe.

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      This is now up and running and i am already making money don't realy care if you sign up or not i just know i'll be rich and if you don't get in on it you will not!
      You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks
      lol the only thing that i've ever wondered about these is where the hell does the money come from i know its advertisement but still...do the company's that advertise actually make back what they pay for advertising... since if the consumer is gaining more money than the producer...and i highly doubt companies will just throw away money to random ppl.

Still love my daily driver khan4rtist's Avatar
      Thanks
      get rich quick schemes are bull****, dont listen to birdbrain, hence his name. lol, j/k (but not about the get rich quick bull)

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      This is now up and running and i am already making money don't realy care if you sign up or not i just know i'll be rich and if you don't get in on it you will not!
      Good luck and have fun, you'll earn close to nothing if anything at all, I dont think you completely understand the whole gist of things here. You run a toolbar that counts hours as you surf...hours eventually get converted to shares of stock but as the link says there are no stocks, its a private company, and if you are familiar with the stock market, it goes up and down depending on consumers purchasing their product, the only "product" this company has is the toolbar which is not even purchased. That alone means the "shares" are nothing but placeholders for a penny or two, on top of that its a private company so it doesn't have shares of stock in the first place. So I dont know what they are going to do when you accrue all these hours..probably drop you off their program or give you a coupon for some "shares" of their stock, which don't even exist! You can keep your toolbar up and let them see what you surf and tell us all the money you "think" you made, but its a waste. And not all of us are jealos your trying to make money, hell a lot of us have tried these make money quick scams, most of us are detering you from wasting your time and privacy. Theres one way to make money and thats to work for it, extremely seldom you will come upon "free" money. If you want to make money online, try a online store and get Google's adsense on your page, I had it for awhile and made my money back to pay for the website and some more.

Thanks
      Helo, my name is zimbabwa, I am one of the princes of nigeria. I having some troubles with my bank and need you to give me $1000 to clear up some fees. Once cleared, I will pay you $10000.
      Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far the wall moves after you hit it.

Thanks
      I just won their lottery!!!
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

Almost time to do my timing belt ontarian_frog's Avatar
      Thanks
      I got a Cruise and to trips....One in Cancun, Mexico and the other in Florida.

I leased Pontiac Wave from September 2006 to August 2011.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12