•  

Thread: For Sale 2006 Aveo LT manual trans $2500.00 Seattle, WA

Thanks

For Sale 2006 Aveo LT manual trans $2500.00 Seattle, WA

Hey guys,

After nearly ten years I have decided to find a new home for my Aveo Hatch Back. I simply needed something larger as I spend so much time in the car during the week. I bought the car new in April, 2006. It is silver, with a black hood and matching spoiler, to go with the gloss black 5 spoke wheels. All of my modifications have been posted on this forum, including how I did them and photographs of the procedures. I upgraded the headlights to a beautiful HID system from theRetrofitsource.com. I also installed factory fog lights and a Bluetooth/hands free stereo as well as new speakers. It has two sets of tires, one new set of winter tires with less than 5000 miles, and a set of sticky BFGoodrich g-force sport comp 2 summer tires. I have done every scheduled service including but not limited to the 60,000 mile service, and 120,000 mile service, receiving new timing belts, serpentine belts, water pump, spark plugs and wires, fluids, motor mount, thermostat housing, cabin air filter, engine air filter, etc. two years ago I replaced all suspension components including upgraded H&R sport springs and KYB struts. I also replaced the cv-axels at this time. The brakes, calipers and rotars are less than 10,000 miles, and most of these miles are highway as this car was on the highway most of its life. It has tinted windows, a shorter antenna, and a good spare tire as well as all the factory tools and Jack. If you are interested in this car please direct message me. Thank you.

- Sal

Last edited by Sal_fresco; 01-07-2015 at 09:41 AM.

Almost time to do my timing belt xintersecty's Avatar
      Thanks
      Sal, That is an awesome price! I wish you luck in selling your car. I hope some folks on the west coast are able to pick up this sweet ride.
      Please do not power off, firmware update pending.....

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by xintersecty View Post
      Sal, That is an awesome price! I wish you luck in selling your car. I hope some folks on the west coast are able to pick up this sweet ride.
      Thanks, already sold the car. I had three people make offers the first day. I ended up selling it to a friend.