•  

Thread: AVEO ..salvage yard runabout

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

AVEO ..salvage yard runabout

NOT MINE...Future is bleak for this Gen1(2007) red sedan w/ manual trans. located in Eastern Kansas City. https://www.facebook.com/marketplace...type=top_picks Mileage suggests that it needs a belt/water pump/thermostat and related parts VERY soon. Chrome trim missing from the grill upper opening. Not sure is it has a merchantable title. No doubt, the '07 will end up like the rest of the vehicles in the yard.

Update; I contacted the salvage yard and asked if the red '07 has a merchantable title....no response so I likely it has no title. In Missouri, a new title can be issued for around $500.The yard bought it at auction, got it to run and are asking more than it is worth, probably 2-3X what they paid the tow company. If any member is considering a purchase, do your "due diligence", for sure
      #2 The salvage yard returned my inquiry about a title...YES, it has a "clean title" which means very little if it is NOT in the sellers name.

Update #3 Lidia from the salvage yard messaged me that the price of the '07 red manual trans Aveo sedan is now $1.8K
      SOLD 3/5/2024

Last edited by kcROB; 03-05-2024 at 07:24 PM.