•  

Thread: White Aveo in Santa Cruz/Los Gatos

White Aveo in Santa Cruz/Los Gatos

So I'm on my way back over the Santa Cruz hill tonight and a little white Aveo with a chrome muffler and steelies pulled onto the freeway around Lexington reservoir. My car is a 2005 Cobalt, full bolt-on, suspension mods etc, etc...so I caught up to him/her and passed them, cranked through some of the corners and totally left it behind. I slowed back down when the road flattened out and moved into the slow lane. He/she passed me and I sped back up to be alongside them. They pulled into the lane behind me and we went up to about 100 mph, not really racing, just running together. We got into Campbell and I slowed down to about 80 and let him/her go off on their way.

Just wanted to say I had fun running with you, I don't think you were really racing and neither was I but we took advantage of the empty road and stretched our cars legs.

Chevrolet FTW!

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      that's awesome
      Low n Slow

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      the thing is the aveo probably was racing.
      i drove a cobalt while i got my timing belt changed and it was definitly quicker.

not to trash talk my aveo, but the aveo isnt fast... but we all do what we can!

you both had fun so thats awesome
      I do that all the time with my friend and his integra gsr