•  
    Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone here? (MI)

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      what part? im on the south side-more specifically the oak lawn/chicago ridge area.

You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by mikedudley17
      oh yeh u can! hey u should update you location thingamajig, it still says tulsa.

a meet for the aveo owners of the great lakes area? sound like an out of reach idea?
      Doesnt sound to unreasonible to me. I guess the reason it still says Tulsa is because I'm here for 2 more weeks, then I'll be a Michigander (or as my wife, who is originally from Michigan would say "Michiganian")

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by y2daniel1981
      (or as my wife, who is originally from Michigan would say "Michiganian")
      try sayin that ten times fast. good luck with your final stages of the move.

where would a reasonable meet point for you guys be? anyone have a specific date/s in mind? cus im game i just gotta know when and where.

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by mikedudley17
      Quote Originally Posted by y2daniel1981
      (or as my wife, who is originally from Michigan would say "Michiganian")
      try sayin that ten times fast. good luck with your final stages of the move.

where would a reasonable meet point for you guys be? anyone have a specific date/s in mind? cus im game i just gotta know when and where.
      Just about anywhere in lower Michigan is good for me. Maybe Lansing because it's right in the middle? That'll be about 1 1/2 hours for me. As for the date, I have no clue. Just depends on my work schedual when I get up there

Thanks
      well after lookin at the map for a considerable time... correct me if im wrong- dan would be comin from the toledo area, if steve showed he'd be comin from muskegon, im workin on tryin to convince the new girl here jen to go, she would be coming from the detroit area i beleive and i from chicago. so with that in mind and studying a map of michigan i think that battle creek would actually be a better spot. cus for dan its close to the same amount of drive time i think its actually a lil less, its closer for steve, its only about 25 - 30 miles longer for jen and its a lil closer for me. thoughts? comments? if i am wrong ill still gladly go to lansing but trying to make it as short as possible.

Thanks
      chemikal is from Flint/Saginaw, but he hasnt been active on the board for awhile

MHPrior80 is from traverse city (which is in NW lower Michigan)

Aveo_Tuner is from somewhere in michigan near canada... but that's a big area

blownaveo is from dearborn heights, but hasnt been active

justaguy is from lansing

Thanks
      so... lansing seems good to me. yup i like that one. i didnt know there were that many people on here from michigan. hopefully by the end of this week the people in and around the great lakes area will speak up and say yay or nay.

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      For me it would have to be a Weekend. Like Friday or saturday, and i'd have to be back by like 6pm on sunday for work. so any time in thhat range.

So how many people would be possibly going?
      We'd also have to fingure out a place to go.

Thanks
      well dan says lansing and i agree because it is in the middle of mich. and i am off on fridays except for school but im done right away in the morn. unless i cut-hehehehe. and this prolly wont get done and set in stone for another couple of weeks anyways.

in the mean time i was thinkin- if more than like 4 people are willing to show up (yeh we have to try and pm others and let them know, y2dan gave a list of michigan aveo owners), i will get some aveoclub.net car decals made up at a local customs shop (if i can get it done for a reasonable price) and will hand them out at the meet. that way when we meet, everyone will know that we are an organized. it was just a thought, but i would display the aveoclub.net emblem proudly just cus of all the help i have gotten from this forum.

i dunno, what you guys think?

and even if only 4 do show up, ill still get them made but i would like to see more people there.

Thanks
      Lansing sounds good then, and the list of Michigan people I gave are the people who have michigan listed as there location, but there are a bunch of pages that have no location listed. Saturday would most likely be the best day for everyone, and I do like the idea of the stickers "AveoClub.net" who knows, maybe we can form MAC (Michigan Aveo Club)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast