•  
    Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: anyone here? (MI)

Oh, you're up north, Im in Gaylord right now but heading to West Branch when schools out.

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      LOL, he said gaylord
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

im from royal oak, but i sometimes go back to royal oak, lake st. claire, madison heights, shelby township, and good ole detroit [pshhh]. best summers ever just about.

Yep, Gaylord. Best retirement city around....

And Big, I find detroit alot better than Flint, for plenty of understandable reasons.

i have a friend from flint and he says gang problems are pretty big in some areas

Yea, its getting nasty around Flint/Saginaw nowadays.

memphis metro isnt much better. i probably should have an alarm system but i dont so i just leave the doors unlocked so they dont have to break glass or my door to steal the head unit lol jk but im lookin into puttin one on soon.

thats cool that u guys are around that area...because i originally grew up in that area. i grew up in the grand blanc/goodrich/ortonville area. i just moved up here a couple years ago cause i needed a change...after college i landed a great job in ann arbor...but im much happier here now.

Ann Arbor is a good place. UoM woot.

yeah but college towns do get old after awhile....although i do miss goin to the football games for free

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast