•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: wide wheel question

Still love my daily driver Pickles's Avatar
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by gamblesaveols View Post
      this is the stance i would like to get... dont know whose car this is but i like it.
      Lol photoshop FTW...
      I knew that picture didnt look right. And its a photoshop
      New Chevrolet Aveo prepares to roll out mid-month, in the east

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks
      Lol.... wow.... i just found it looking for images.... thanks for bringing that to my attention.....

Thanks
      @gamblesaveols...I like the stance that you want. I want that also for my aveo 2013 base model..I'm planning to change the stock wheels and tires too.. I'm planning on changing it from 175-70-14 to 215-45-17...According to "Classic67", it will fit..Please let me know if it fits on your unit..Thanks.

Lifetime owner
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      those will fit fine depending on your wheel offset and ride height..

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by petrified.rabbit View Post
      those will fit fine depending on your wheel offset and ride height..
      Thank you for that info

Thanks
      Ok I hate to hijack this thread (sort of), but I really want this look for my ride, not just because of this pic, i'm not copying you lol, but this is a look I've wanted for a while but just haven't been able to get the info I needed to look into it. Could you please tell me the exact sizes of those rims and tires? makes and models? part numbers? anything? and the spacers, where'd you get them, and what sizes are they? I'm going to be lowering my car, probably H&R springs, and I seen you say that was the type of springs you had as well. what springs were they? where'd you get them? and if i'm keeping my original struts in there, will I have any issues with my wheels hitting the wells or fenders? I'm in Canada (Toronto), so I don't even know if any of the information about where you got the stuff would be useful to me, but i'm sure it won't hurt. feel free to private message me if you want, because I pretty much wrote a novel here, lol. but basically this is all I want to do with my Aveo, get that exact wheel/suspension combo you've got going on right there ^..... also, how is the ride with those H&R springs, i'm hoping for a nice tight, little roll side to side and front to back. very little roll. anyways, thanks everyone for putting up with this rambling, and thanks for all the info that is probably about to be provided.

Still love my daily driver Pickles's Avatar
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by here-because-im-broke View Post
      Ok I hate to hijack this thread (sort of), but I really want this look for my ride, not just because of this pic, i'm not copying you lol, but this is a look I've wanted for a while but just haven't been able to get the info I needed to look into it. Could you please tell me the exact sizes of those rims and tires? makes and models? part numbers? anything? and the spacers, where'd you get them, and what sizes are they? I'm going to be lowering my car, probably H&R springs, and I seen you say that was the type of springs you had as well. what springs were they? where'd you get them? and if i'm keeping my original struts in there, will I have any issues with my wheels hitting the wells or fenders? I'm in Canada (Toronto), so I don't even know if any of the information about where you got the stuff would be useful to me, but i'm sure it won't hurt. feel free to private message me if you want, because I pretty much wrote a novel here, lol. but basically this is all I want to do with my Aveo, get that exact wheel/suspension combo you've got going on right there ^..... also, how is the ride with those H&R springs, i'm hoping for a nice tight, little roll side to side and front to back. very little roll. anyways, thanks everyone for putting up with this rambling, and thanks for all the info that is probably about to be provided.
      Who are you talking to...?

Thanks
      ha, sorry, not used to forums.. was talking to classic67.. but I just found this thread http://www.aveoforum.com/forum/f103/...46/index3.html so I wrote all that out for nothing. Sorry guys and gals.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12