•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: negative camber

Should I keep it?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      i have no warenty i have 88 thousand miles on my 05
      so i guess i will have to go get it checked out cuz its bothering the **** out of me i want my car to run perfect and act like it should even if it means me paying some money to get it like that , cuz i do want to mod it but if i get bigger rims and nice tires im not gonna be able to afford tires every 3 months cuz they ware way to fast

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      Try rotating the tires left to right first. If the pull changes directions, a belt slipped in one of the tires. It'll be fixed once you get new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by yellowaveo1988
      i have no warenty i have 88 thousand miles on my 05
      so i guess i will have to go get it checked out cuz its bothering the **** out of me i want my car to run perfect and act like it should even if it means me paying some money to get it like that , cuz i do want to mod it but if i get bigger rims and nice tires im not gonna be able to afford tires every 3 months cuz they ware way to fast
      Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall. Torque is how far the wall moves after you hit it.

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by khan4rtist
      Quote Originally Posted by yellowaveo1988
      ok there are camber kits ?? meaning it will fix my problem , to go in a strait line i need to hold the wheel a little to the left and ive had it aligned twice so its not alignment and my back wheels seem to lean one direction i dont know if all if this is tied together cuz i dont understand this very much but the info the kit would be nice and more info and sugestions ( also i have no mods except the short shifter kit ) but mods are bout to come i dont know where to start yet but i want to i have the money
      i have the same steering problem, i have to hold mine slightly to the right tho, but that has always been like that

+1 since like 3000 miles, dont pay no attn to it anymore
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      thats wat im about to do just forget about it but does it cause increased tire wear ?? cuz i think its happening to mine

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      you will get wear n any tires but with negative camber, the tires will wear unevenly...best bet is to get it checked out...now i have 17x7 on with hanook tires and i have some negative camber but i have had my tires for more than 2yrs now and they are still in great shape with plenty of tread left...so it really depends on what tires you get

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12