I just got my coilovers on the car. I am really not pleased with the ride. Fantastic around corners! However considering this is my daily driver, and I have to go over 7 speed bumps just going into the office, I may drive myself crazy.

Granted I don't have the super expensive coilovers. They are low end quality like raceland. I tried to get ones with softer springs. So the front is a bit harsh. I can deal with that. What kills me is the rear bounces. Since I am using MKII shocks from the Rabbit World (pun intended), the rear shock travel is more than the current frame geometry. So what happens, the rear end rises and then bounces down on the spring.

This causes a bit of bounce bounce bounce oscillation effect after hitting a bump. Or when the road is a bit wavy, the oscillation starts up until the road smooths out.

So I think we can all work on a solution and learn from each other. So I encourage a reasonable logical discussion. I plan to do some videos of my current setup, so we can have some good evidence on ride quality. I also discourage trolling or religious wars.

I am considering getting these springs:

H R Sport lowering Springs 2004 Up Chevrolet Aveo | eBay

I know a couple people have put these on their cars. Comments welcome.