•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: anybody know what wheels these are?

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: anybody know what wheels these are?

1650lbs each..lol, so about 6000+ for all 4, i'm pretty sure thats how it works.

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks

i googled ugly chrome enkeis and couldn't find anything man

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AVE0SAM
      i googled ugly chrome enkeis and couldn't find anything man
      =D> =D> Sam!!!
      Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CorNut
      I only bought them because the price was right for some Enkei's. These things are in almost mint condition, they don't have any curb rash or anything, they were very well taken care of so even though I don't like them I couldn't pass em up.

I assure you, if you read my first post I say I don't like them, so keep that in mind. I don't want you guys to get the wrong impression of me and think I'm one of "those" guys I bought them cause they were $50, and I'm guessing now that I spent a half hour cleaning them I can get $300 for them.. Somebody out there likes this style of rim, and that's why I invested the $50. I still want to know the model name/number though so feel free to keep googling, try changing a few of the searches around, try fugly, "wheels that look like something a stock geo would have in chrome" etc..

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks

ah it didnt say you were gonna resell them, i was scared for a bit that there would be a poor aveo out there with these things on it

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks

I didnt want to be the first to say these are horrid rims, but at least someone else said it. But not a bad re-sale.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by o4aveohb
      I didnt want to be the first to say these are horrid rims, but at least someone else said it. But not a bad re-sale.

I wish you did.. I didn't realize this whole time you guys thought I liked these ugly things.. If I were to get wheels for my aveo I'd just get the stock wheels so I didn't have to have these hubcaps on there right now. Other than the fiberglass sub box that I'm working on that's literally an hour or 2 from being finished but my laziness keeps postponing, and putting silver coated amber bulbs in my car it's stock, and it'll stay that way. I did put silverstars in and I'm thinking I might open the headlight housing and removing the amber corners but that's as far as this car is going. It's a work car, it's a 2007 LS that is already about to hit 30k miles(69,999 miles away from being traded in) on it. It gets some really hard miles... I deliver a rural route for the USPS out of this thing and that is its only purpose

Quote Originally Posted by AVE0SAM
      ah it didnt say you were gonna resell them, i was scared for a bit that there would be a poor aveo out there with these things on it

Quote Originally Posted by CorNut's first post
      I bought these at a local garage sale for $50, they came with 2 mounted Toyo Proxes fz4's at about 80% and 2 brand new unmounted FZ4's. They are 17" Enkei's but I'm curious of their actual model name/number. I am going to have the other 2 tires mounted but I really want to know what they are cause I'm pretty sure I'm just going to post them on craigslist or ebay so I want to know what to post them as.
      I said it, it was just buried in there and you have to be able to try and follow what I'm trying to say... I have like 50 things going through my head at a time, and I'm not exactly articulate.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12