•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How will this setup sound?

Still love my daily driver aveosummit's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      What I meant is that the better the care taken during the install phase the better the sound produced.

Most quality after market speakers have to be placed off axis to get the best staging, meaning that they may or may not be in the best position for sound in a factory location.

As far as your head unit choice; nice choice but for what you are going to spend on it check out the Audiopipe APC500

Aveosummit aka "C3Customs"

C3 Testimonials

Bravox Audio - Arc Audio - Stetsom - DLS - GermanMAESTRO - Clarion
      Your Sound is our Quality

Quote Originally Posted by aveosummit
      What I meant is that the better the care taken during the install phase the better the sound produced.

Most quality after market speakers have to be placed off axis to get the best staging, meaning that they may or may not be in the best position for sound in a factory location.

As far as your head unit choice; nice choice but for what you are going to spend on it check out the Audiopipe APC500
      I understand. I won't be moving speakers around though. I want to improve the sound quality but not modify the vehicle to much.

I've heard of Audiopipe but have never seen any of their products. I'll check it out...thanks.

Still love my daily driver aveosummit's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      The setup will sound as good as the install, always a good thing to start with better products...
      I stated that the setup will only sound as good as the install, that is true to a point, but what makes a setup sound good is having the right cross over in frequency response. Also what is usually missing is mid-bass as most people cover the highs(tweeters) and cover the bass(subs) and look to a component set to fill in the gap.

check out this article: http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/...TID~78597~PN~1
      Aveosummit aka "C3Customs"

C3 Testimonials

Bravox Audio - Arc Audio - Stetsom - DLS - GermanMAESTRO - Clarion
      Your Sound is our Quality

The setup will sound as good as the install, always a good thing to start with better products...
      I stated that the setup will only sound as good as the install, that is true to a point, but what makes a setup sound good is having the right cross over in frequency response. Also what is usually missing is mid-bass as most people cover the highs(tweeters) and cover the bass(subs) and look to a component set to fill in the gap.

check out this article: http://www.the12volt.com/installbay/...TID~78597~PN~1
      WOW!

My head hurts after reading that...

There are a lot of acronyms in there I don't understand. I have some research to do now to find out what the heck that guy is talking about...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12