•  

Thread: Audio Solutions

Still love my daily driver aveosummit's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Audio Solutions

Quote Originally Posted by little monster
      Thats some good information there, thanks for the tips! I was thinking of the possibility that I would need to upgrade the alternator... god knows I don't need the friggin' battery dying on me while driving just because I wanted a better "bump" in the trunk. Anyhow, I'll take alot of that into consideration. For someone who just wants to push the speakers they have to the limit. I'm looking into getting MB quart reference 4" with seperate tweeter for the front which will hold I believe 50 RMS, and inifinity kappa 42.7i which also holds a 50 RMS, and a possible 200 watt RMS 6 1/2 Bazooka tube in the trunk (possibly bigger since I would end up getting an amp for all around and won't need a powered tube anymore). So, it should sound good but not killing in the bass... just a little thump for the money. In this sitiuation, with a head unit that only has 2 pre amp outputs, do you think the MB quart and Kappa's should just be connected to the front and the tube to rear? Any Ideas would be much appreciated (still really new to this, so I like all opinions... even better speaker ideas... looking for decent price range as well).
      IF you want to add a little bump what about using a small 2 channel amp and some midbass speakers for your rear fill? It would sound better and be a better way to spend your money then buying a bazooka tube.

Aveosummit aka "C3Customs"

C3 Testimonials

Bravox Audio - Arc Audio - Stetsom - DLS - GermanMAESTRO - Clarion
      Your Sound is our Quality

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: Audio Solutions

Thats a good idea, but, for example, If I put 2 mb quart component sets (both with seperate tweeters and the ability touse midbass) and connected them to a 2 channel amp, would I still get full range of sound (with the exception of heavy bass)? And will I be able to connect a sub/tube to the two channel amp in the future to add that missing bass? I am trying to do this step by step, so I want to make sure that the purchase I make today will support my choices for later.