Quote Originally Posted by little monster
Thats some good information there, thanks for the tips! I was thinking of the possibility that I would need to upgrade the alternator... god knows I don't need the friggin' battery dying on me while driving just because I wanted a better "bump" in the trunk. Anyhow, I'll take alot of that into consideration. For someone who just wants to push the speakers they have to the limit. I'm looking into getting MB quart reference 4" with seperate tweeter for the front which will hold I believe 50 RMS, and inifinity kappa 42.7i which also holds a 50 RMS, and a possible 200 watt RMS 6 1/2 Bazooka tube in the trunk (possibly bigger since I would end up getting an amp for all around and won't need a powered tube anymore). So, it should sound good but not killing in the bass... just a little thump for the money. In this sitiuation, with a head unit that only has 2 pre amp outputs, do you think the MB quart and Kappa's should just be connected to the front and the tube to rear? Any Ideas would be much appreciated (still really new to this, so I like all opinions... even better speaker ideas... looking for decent price range as well).
IF you want to add a little bump what about using a small 2 channel amp and some midbass speakers for your rear fill? It would sound better and be a better way to spend your money then buying a bazooka tube.