•  
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: For those with 2008 - present hatches (spoiler question)

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by paulsaveo View Post
      it doesnt have much weight to it at all, what area would it be shipped too. i can get a quote for shipping and we can see if we can come up with a price thats good for both of us
      It'd be shipped to Barrie, Ontario, so there are already duty fees involved let alone shipping it halfway across the continent.

2010 Pontiac G3: Rear Lip Spoiler | Aftermarket Power Door Locks | Vinyl Side Stripes | Accented Interior

What do you mean there's no turbo? paulsaveo's Avatar
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
      It'd be shipped to Barrie, Ontario, so there are already duty fees involved let alone shipping it halfway across the continent.
      i will try and get by the post office tomorrow and get a shipping quote and well go from there

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
      I finally remembered to bring the spoiler with me so I could go by the post office. their are no duty fees on my end as far as getting it in the mail. $10 for basic shipping which takes 6 to 14 business days. If youre interested i think $60 sounds fair $10 for shipping and $50 for the spoiler. Let me know what you think

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      Hey I thought I responded to this sorry! I believe the duty fees are applied once they cross the border and will end up being on my end, at least that's what has happened to my friends. I know my friend had to pay $11 for a small little box so I'm not sure if it is a set rate or if they charge by weight/size, because I could end up looking at $40 in duty fees. I'll find out and let your know because be pretty sweet if I can get it.

PS. I also won't be buying until spring when I can actually install it. I really don't have room for it anywhere atm.

2010 Pontiac G3: Rear Lip Spoiler | Aftermarket Power Door Locks | Vinyl Side Stripes | Accented Interior

Thanks
      At this point, no one has expressed itnerest in buying it so chances are come spring it will probably still be collecting dust in my garage LOL. the weight is about 3 poundsa guess at the dimensions would be 4 foot long 7 maybe 8 inches wide and 4 inches high. you might be able to call who ever is in charge of duty fees and see if they can give you an estimate of what it may cost. honestly $60 on my end total plus duty fees if they your guess of $40 puts you at $100 and I think you mentioned you found a dealer that will sell you one for $100. so if duty fees are high you may be better of going to the dealer or ebay. Let me know, or come spring check back with me.

Almost time to do my timing belt xintersecty's Avatar
      Thanks
      Paul, I might be interested in your spoiler. I think we may (very possible have the same color car) I used this site Chevrolet Aveo Spoiler 04-08 Hatchback Factory Rear Wing Take a look and see if this is the same color? http://www.aveoforum.com/forum/f103/...ect-car-11417/
      Please do not power off, firmware update pending.....

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by xintersecty View Post
      Paul, I might be interested in your spoiler. I think we may (very possible have the same color car) I used this site Chevrolet Aveo Spoiler 04-08 Hatchback Factory Rear Wing Take a look and see if this is the same color? http://www.aveoforum.com/forum/f103/...ect-car-11417/
      That is the exact spoiler and color I have. It is a few years old so in my opinion it needs to be rear cleared. the paint itself isnt bad, its just on the top portion its not as glossy as I think it should be. otherwise the spoiler itself is in great condition. In all fairness though, I would like to give sidewinder a few days to let me know if he really wants it, since he brought it up about buying it. I dont want to be rude and sell it right out from under him.

Thanks
      Any route though, if sidewinder doesnt mind you buying it instead, the price would stay at $60 (shipping included)

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by xintersecty View Post
      By looking at the pics of your aveo though, your car is a lighter shade of blue. my paint code is 33U

Almost time to do my timing belt xintersecty's Avatar
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by paulsaveo View Post
      Any route though, if sidewinder doesnt mind you buying it instead, the price would stay at $60 (shipping included)
      Cool with me, he did offer, otherwise I would have jumped. I can mail or pal pay cashola. Just let me know and we can find a home for that guy. I have a 2006 and the paint fade will be just about right.

On an other note, how did you deal with the abandon hole issue when you went your with your new spoiler?

Please do not power off, firmware update pending.....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast