•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Turbo soon??

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: i might be first

Quote Originally Posted by BigNasty
      i was offred up a pretty whole unused turbo kit tonight for 800 bucks.

i didnt really get the whole rundown from him but its a t3/t4 turbo includes piping for FMIC, the FMIC, all the hardware including BOV and external wastegate

all i need to buy on top of that would be the turbo exhaust manifold and the engine management software, so it looks like i could have it all done and running for about 1500-1650 if i play my cards right, but it would start with me spending 800 on this kit, so any opinions?
      RUN AN INTERCOOLER
      it costs a little more but your so much safer with it.
      but thats a nice set up id say do it....

another thing could be to buy a 1.6 L enigne to work on while you still drive and build the turbo to it then just take a week and drop it all in and tune it all....just another thought

CarDomain
      For mods visit my CarDomain.

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AveoSSSupercharged

i didnt really get the whole rundown from him but its a t3/t4 turbo includes piping for FMIC, the FMIC, all the hardware including BOV and external wastegate

all i need to buy on top of that would be the turbo exhaust manifold and the engine management software, so it looks like i could have it all done and running for about 1500-1650 if i play my cards right, but it would start with me spending 800 on this kit, so any opinions?
      RUN AN INTERCOOLER

another thing could be to buy a 1.6 L enigne to work on while you still drive and build the turbo to it then just take a week and drop it all in and tune it all....just another thought
      Ummm.... isn't an FMIC a Front Mount InterCooler?

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      lmao yeah i didnt read where it said he had the fmic i thought it just said piping for it. hahahaha

CarDomain
      For mods visit my CarDomain.

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      i could turbo right now, i got all the parts and money, but i think i'll wait! lol.

really though, this is to anyone thinking of turboing, READ MAXIMUN BOOST BY CORKY BELL! freakin' bible of turbocharging...

Quote Originally Posted by AveoSSSupercharged

RUN AN INTERCOOLER

thats what i plan on doing because i want to use the lanos head and intake because i plan on adding nitrous and also get new pistons from a holden barina and moly rings if i can get them made anywhere.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12