•  
    Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: turbo kit for aveo

Quote Originally Posted by y2daniel1981
      91whp and 96tq but I've also taken about 150lbs off with weight reduction things. (Ryan: sorry, wasnt home most of the day to look for the tape, but trust me i'll find it!)
      so what did you car dyno before you did anything to it? i dont really like to go off of stats that arent proven, like some motor companies show sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by whiteraven
      Daniel... did you notice which direction the engine torqued when it moved? If we knew that we could start on some solid mounts with a torque damper maybe?
      I'll try to get back with you on that, I need to see if I can find the video I took
      is that the video thats on youtube?

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by BigNasty
      91whp and 96tq but I've also taken about 150lbs off with weight reduction things. (Ryan: sorry, wasnt home most of the day to look for the tape, but trust me i'll find it!)
      so what did you car dyno before you did anything to it? i dont really like to go off of stats that arent proven, like some motor companies show sometimes.
      I never did a baseline-completely stock dyno run. Only before and after my u/d pulley

Quote Originally Posted by BigNasty
      Quote Originally Posted by whiteraven
      Daniel... did you notice which direction the engine torqued when it moved? If we knew that we could start on some solid mounts with a torque damper maybe?
      I'll try to get back with you on that, I need to see if I can find the video I took
      is that the video thats on youtube?
      If it's posted by y2daniel1981 on youtube then yes thats me, but i dont have a dyno video posted yet. The video I have on youtube is before my u/d pulley, rims, and tires.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      point taken...turbo T250 it is then..

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011