•  
    Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: turbo kit for aveo

Should I keep it?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

turbo kit for aveo

tell me what u guys think ?? it looks tite to me but im skeptical http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Chevrole ... enameZWD1V

Still love my daily driver khan4rtist's Avatar
      Thanks
      noooooooo, this is from that jackass frank, dont trust that guy, ive had bad experiences with this dude, that aint a real turbo for the aveo, even tho it says it is. like someone on this forum said (i think it was aveosam, apologies if it was not) "anyone can throw some parts on a blanket and call it a turbo kit" lol

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      hmm i dont think that was me but sounds jackass enough to be i dunno this kit looks pretty legit but id have to see the pipes test fitted before i bought it. plus to get the most out of the you would probably want to get a good piggyback system to tune it

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      It's not legit. Take my word (and experience) for it. I'm taking him to court as soon as all the papers get filed (unless he comes to his senses first). And it doesn't help that last month he was arrested for impersonating a law enforcement officer. Stay away from Frank and build it yourself.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      i want to build it my self but i just think it would cheaper buying it from him or someone else can i get all those parts and the custom stuff i need like piping for around that price

Thanks
      It's not cheaper from him because you won't get it. And yes, you could get everything you need for less than that. The only appeal that I saw in it was that it would be a lot easier to do it that way. Boy was I wrong. Plus, I can promise you that he will be losing his business as a result of my court case against him. So now would be an especially bad time to be buying from him.

All that being said, I know that some people just have to find out for themselves. I know that I did. I was warned and didn't listen (although I didn't pay NEARLY as much as he's asking for on ebay). So if you feel the need to go ahead and try it, then be my guest. I understand the curiosity. Just be willing to accept what happens. I blame no one but myself.

Almost time to do my timing belt ontarian_frog's Avatar
      Thanks
      looks like a universal piping kit with a turbo and maybe the turbo manifold for the aveo.
      I leased Pontiac Wave from September 2006 to August 2011.

Should I keep it?
      Thanks
      thanks for looking out would you be able to im at zebracake12804 to talk to me about putting together a turbo kit for my car

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      here's a crazy idea: someone could do a sudo how-to, atleast detailing parts. We have a how-to section after all.

Thanks
      putting the kit together is the easy part, its tuning that is the issue. we need to figure out a way to do this, i know smt6 will work and someothers of course megasquirt, but most people feel this is to complicated. unfortunatley there is not a wasy way to do it.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast