I had a few PM's from guys interested in getting some stuff from the supplier that makes cast turbo manifolds for the 2.0L and 1.6L.

Here is there standard kit..

Turbo iron cast X16XE manifold
-Oil flange pipe for bolt in turbocharger(oil-out system)
-Oil flange nipple for bolt in turbocharger(oil-in system)
-T2 series Turbocharger with internal wastegate
-Braided pipe for oil
-Niple for oil feed in oil pump
-Oi metal pipe for weld in sump(for alloy sump):
-Oil return hose for connect oil pipe of turbo to oil pipe of sump
-Elbow flange
-Commom dump valve nice sound and visual:
-Special AFPR

The whole kit is under $2000 USD.... I won't know for sure until postage, customs, duties are paid for.

The small T2 setup is rated for 200bhp..... but there are multiple options such as an upgrade to a T25 (which should be good for 12 to 15 psi on the 1.6L )

Also.... they have forged pistons for the 2.0L and 1.6L.

They are custom machined from forged blanks upon order so they can make any compression you want.

Cost is somewhere around $650 to $700 .... again... it depends on the cost of shipping it from half way around the world plus customs and duties.

The manifold itself seems to be a T25 type flange.... I thought it was a T3 but I must have been mistaken.... the cost of the manifold by itself is probably around $350 to $400

Again.... I have allready made my order.... the money has been transfered so now it's just a matter of time before he has my custom forged pistons machined.... plus Tom is getting a custom tubular manifold for his project.... I'm guessing there is a window of a few weeks.... hard to say.

Email me at Precisionboost@shaw.ca if your interested.

Keep in mind it might be a year or more before another order is placed and shipping single items is a killer.

Odds are the price of a manifold would double if sent separately... the only way to keep it reasonable is to buy several thousand dollars worth of stuff at one time.