I finally replaced the out put shaft gear speed sensor in my 2009 Aveo LT Did not fix the issue Took to dealer for further diagnostics, They told me that the radiator has an internal leak that allowed tranny fluid and antifreeze water mixture to mix and now the transmission is destroying itself from the inside out. They said they cannot drain it and flush it because the damage is done. tThey said it is a sealed transmission so they cannot open it up and clean it out and replace what needs to be replaced. They said I need a new radiator first ($577 just for the part plus hoses) and possibly a water pump. Then They would run a new diagnostic on the trans and figure out is the trans and computer need changing or just the trans estimate was $3800 to $5000

To say the least I am very upset. I have a 1978 Nova L250 that runs better than and gets better gas mileage than this piece of Government junk. Cash for clunkers gave me a clunker and I am very up set by this whole experience...My takeaway from this is this NO MORE Government Motors CARS FOR ME unless they are 30 years or older. I can't believe that this Aveo is an offering from the same company that made my Nova different worlds different mind set different values different level of CARE.

My wife and I are now looking for a late model Toyota or Honda and to tell you the truth, the best car we ever owned was a Hyundai Elantra Wagon. even after I hit a guard rail at 65 MPH and we had the body work done it was still a better car than this Aveo When I found out the Aveo was a Korean inport I was happy because of the experience we had with our Hyundai. But I learned very quickly that Daewoo is definmitely not Hyundai.

This may very well be my last post other than a good bye once we get rid of the Red P-O-S I hope you all fix your issues and keep your vehicles running alot longer than we have been able to keep ours going. Good luck and God Bless you all thank you all who provided input and help with our issues.

Tim