Yes you heard correctly, the 6 speed manual transmission that comes in the new Chevy Cruze fits the engines we have, basically all the engines from Opel/Vauxhall family.

The bell housing bolt holes align with ours, so any1 looking into a performance 6 speed transmission, there should be a ton available in a year or two at junkyards!

I'm quite exited myself because i was worried to blow the d20 in mine if i upped the boost too much, but with the M32 (this is the code for the 6 speed in the Cruze) it seems to be as strong if not stronger then the F28. It's also a cable shift system instead of a mechanical linkage, much better!

Forged internals in my 2.0 @ 18-20 psi anyone? 300+ whp Aveo HAHA!

Here is the post found on daewootech made by Chris (PrecisionBoost)

"I was trying to find out more on the Chevrolet Cruze ( which is now available here in my country Canada ) and I found out that the standard 6spd gearbox is the M32!!

Now you might say "so what" but the key here is that I already imported an M32 from an Astra VXR and can confirm that it will fit all Daewoo applications

So anyone looking for a stronger gearbox can upgrated to the new M32 gearbox, quaife makes an LSD and it's cable shift instead of the old troublesome mechanical linkage."

More info:

"Here is the article showing the M32 (from the back side) and the front side of the 6 spd automatic showing the mounting pattern that is the same as our Getrag D16/D20/F16/F20/F28

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/04/19/2011 ... uick-spin/ "

And the direct link to the thread on daewootech:

Daewootech.com • View topic - M32 gearbox in Cruze fits Daewoo