Hello all. First post here. I just finished doing a timing belt job this weekend and I notice a slight rubbing noise coming from the timing belt area. In fact, this noise is the reason why I changed the belt,tensioner,idler and wp. I first noticed the noise when the tb was changed back in January. I figured maybe it was a bad tensioner, but as I dug into it I noticed that the idler pulley had been rubbing on the plastic inner cover for quite some time. I thought bingo! That was the source of the noise! Not. After taking the dremel to the cover I re-installed it and then torqued the idler down and it wasn't rubbing anymore. But now the noise is still present. It sounds like rubber on plastic or plastic on plastic rubbing. I can faintly hear it in the cabin with the windows up. If I stand in front of the car I can distinctly hear it. When I peel back the upper cover I can see the timing belt slightly moving side to side and the noise seems to be in sync with it. Any ideas as to what it could be? I'm at a loss.