•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cometic MLS head gaskets for the 1.6 NOW AVAILABLE!

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by gse_turbo
      that is a good question... the 1.6 is relatively untested and the 1.6 is relatively new to me.

it would come down to some one having to buy one and dyno testing it.

just as bit of extra info... I am working on getting custom ARP head studs and main studs made which would also be exclusive to the website.
      excellent to hear i wanna stay N/A and the gasket is good but i was hoping someone would come up with the studs ive looked for something that would work but she was a no go so thank you in advance lol

FASTEST AVEO IN ONTARIO

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      [quote=Aveo_Tuner]
      Quote Originally Posted by "gse_turbo":1iofqpsx
      that is a good question... the 1.6 is relatively untested and the 1.6 is relatively new to me.

it would come down to some one having to buy one and dyno testing it.

just as bit of extra info... I am working on getting custom ARP head studs and main studs made which would also be exclusive to the website.
      excellent to hear i wanna stay N/A and the gasket is good but i was hoping someone would come up with the studs ive looked for something that would work but she was a no go so thank you in advance lol[/quote:1iofqpsx]

not a problem I'm working with ARP on a kit for rod bolts, flywheel bolts and head studs. how soon are you needing them?

Thanks
      for the spring i cant do anything till the track opens but i would like to have the motor ready for the opener what about rings? ive got a piston ring fluttering and i need to fix it i prefer to use something aftermarket as apposed to oem if theres anything out there
      FASTEST AVEO IN ONTARIO

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      I might just be tired but i don't fallow. you have a ring problem in your motor right now?

when you say what about the rings? are you asking if they are included or what the quailty is?

Thanks
      yeah a small portion has unseated itself and its allowing a small amout of oil into the top end like were talking 3 drops every oil change its not too much but i know im loosing horsepower so it makes me angry

FASTEST AVEO IN ONTARIO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12