•  

Thread: more performance parts???

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

more performance parts???

Im looking for performance parts for the aveo but they have very few, a cold air intake and maybe a hi performance muffler. Do you guys know if and when some more parts are going to hit the market. Preferably a header and a turbo... !!!

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      u should look around on this forum before posting, a turbos in the process of being completed and the same with a header

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      parts don't grow trees, some one has to make them first which takes a lot of time and resources that of which many big name companies are not going to allot to developing stuff for the aveo so we are SOL from most big name companies....which is a shame because I have seen so sick racing fits, but their honda they love little 2L and smaller 4bangers and we are badged with a domestic brand that loves mostly v6+ muscle. chevy "borrowed" the aveo design as a means of cheap good on gas car, where as honda designed the fit to be a cheap good on gas car, but also new their target group like things a little sporty. hence major support for the fit compared to the aveo....now with that said thank god for the little guys and companies like whiteraven, kinky, and dlspeed that are willing to experiment with the performance of the aveo. check out various threads started by xtreme2 and gse_turbo that talk about the option of different parts....there is a compan from austrilia that makes a header for the car but it def isn't worth it unless you live there. theres a lot of other parts that are out you just have to really look for them. theres tons of turbos out for the aveo...actually wait you can use any turbo on the aveo but most sizes wont be effective and theres alot of other parts needed to make a kit...and i havent seen a sellable kit made. pretty much anything you want is going to be rare or custom......what is your goal with your aveo? if you bought the car as a means of transportation to school and work you definately don't want to be doing to much other than intake, header, and exhaust.....anything after that is going to in serious work which often for the average person leads to reliability issues which leads to things breaking and headache when the car can't even go anywhere....now if this car is your beater project (honestly don't know why you would) then i can give you better ideas.....this is for anyone out there tho, if i was looking for something to make the aveo go fast Id be on the look out on honda forums for used jackson racing rotrex supercharger kits for a good price.