•  
    Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Anyone use premium gasoline?

I'll keep it and add a turbo mralx152's Avatar
      Thanks
      the price of gas octain levels are not that different for me because i use only shell gas. I read this forum to find a answer and one simple answer was not found. for me. I use my shell Drive for 5 gas card. boom 5 cents off every gallon. than my shell rewards card. which i have been able to get it up to 10 cents off every gallon. so the two combined i save 15 cents a gallon. so price to me makes no difference. i was looking for a real answer to the op question. I will prob do the test myself. i can get 400 miles to a tank with reg gas. i will fill up next time with with shells V POWER gas and see how far i can go then.

LXV-SCOOTADRIVE, ON! 2010AveoLT's Avatar
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by mralx152 View Post
      the price of gas octain levels are not that different for me because i use only shell gas. I read this forum to find a answer and one simple answer was not found. for me. I use my shell Drive for 5 gas card. boom 5 cents off every gallon. than my shell rewards card. which i have been able to get it up to 10 cents off every gallon. so the two combined i save 15 cents a gallon. so price to me makes no difference. i was looking for a real answer to the op question. I will prob do the test myself. i can get 400 miles to a tank with reg gas. i will fill up next time with with shells V POWER gas and see how far i can go then.
      now if you shop at a Kroger Grocery Store, every 100 Fuel Points equals 10 cents off of gasoline at either a Kroger Fuel Center or a Shell Station (and Shell Qualifies as a Top Tier Gasoline, which is what GM Recommends for our aveos) and if you gather up enough fuel points, you can get up to A DOLLAR Off Fuel!

I'll keep it and add a turbo mralx152's Avatar
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by 2010AveoLT View Post
      now if you shop at a Kroger Grocery Store, every 100 Fuel Points equals 10 cents off of gasoline at either a Kroger Fuel Center or a Shell Station (and Shell Qualifies as a Top Tier Gasoline, which is what GM Recommends for our aveos) and if you gather up enough fuel points, you can get up to A DOLLAR Off Fuel!
      Ive always used shell gas. But I use the network fule rewards card and ive seen people pay as little as 30 cents a gallon. Its a great way to save by shopping at shell. The Kroger plus is nice but u only earn a point for every 1 dollar spent.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567