•  
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The time has come...

Timing belt broke, do I keep it? thehunterooo's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Re: The time has come...

holy ****, thats cheap, i pay $100 for aveo full coverage, but damn, thats crazy. Wolfman, i hope in the next two years mine dosent increase that much

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks

I've just had a lot of tickets, I got 2 for tinted windows, 4 for speeding, 1 for no front liscence plate, 1 for failure to stop, 1 for not wearing a seatbelt, and 1 for eluding. I went to court for a bunch of them though, I got out of 1 speeding ticket, the eluding, the seatbelt and got the tinted windows and liscence plate as fix it tickets. It's been 3 years since some of them, so the only one I have left on my record is a speeding ticket for 4 miles over the limit and my insurance is still sky high lol.
      Farthest North Aveo: Fairbanks, Alaska

Lifetime owner
      Thanks

i have my share of tickets.. 10 over, 25 over, and a 40 over. plus a few that got talked down to 5 over (which is no points here). ]

i have 3 cars, the 09 aveo and an 08 town and country van, both with full coverage. And then i have my 76 vw rabbit, its dirt cheap cause its only liablity coverage.. i also have my house insured with the same company for more savings..

for those three i pay 109 a month, and that includes the $3 service fee to have monthly billing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123