•  
    Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: How much did you pay for your USED Aveo?

Work in progress....
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by kcROB View Post
      I always enjoy an AVEO RESCUED story such as yorz. Out of the many Aveos that are destroyed each year, I believe a good number could have been "saved" and put back on the road. As to your problem, "I'm starting to like it"..no worries, on this forum you are in contact with like-minded Aveo-owning/driving folks.
      Yeah i know. this forum helped me diagnose the problem with my Aveo. The "problem" is getting worse with every mile, lol. It handles great, it corners like a sports car and if it had 50 more horses under the hood it would be a lot more fun to drive.

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by guitardoc64 View Post
      Yeah i know. this forum helped me diagnose the problem with my Aveo. The "problem" is getting worse with every mile, lol. It handles great, it corners like a sports car and if it had 50 more horses under the hood it would be a lot more fun to drive.
      Sports car handling..absolutely! Dodging pot holes in K.C. requires nimble obstacle-course handling and good reflexes.My Aveo meets the challenge.

Work in progress....
      Thanks
      Sports car handling..absolutely! Dodging pot holes in K.C. requires nimble obstacle-course handling and good reflexes.My Aveo meets the challenge.
      Lol yeah, we have that too in Louisiana. I have found that the wheelbase of the Aveo is also perfect for straddling the growler strips coming up to stop signs.

Thanks
      Lol yeah, we have that too in Louisiana. I have found that the wheelbase of the Aveo is also perfect for straddling the growler strips coming up to stop signs.
      Yes, the driving experience in an Aveo, esp using the manual trans to wring out the best from the 1.6, 108 hp, is fun and challenging. I've owned it for 11 yrs and still enjoy the Aveo driving experience.

Work in progress....
      Thanks
      Yes, the driving experience in an Aveo, esp using the manual trans to wring out the best from the 1.6, 108 hp, is fun and challenging. I've owned it for 11 yrs and still enjoy the Aveo driving experience.
      Yeah it's actually fun to drive, despite being underpowered.(auto trans) I'm getting more fond of it every dsy I have it. what a sleeper in today's econobox market. it's a really well designed car.

Thanks
      Yeah it's actually fun to drive, despite being underpowered.(auto trans) I'm getting more fond of it every dsy I have it. what a sleeper in today's econobox market. it's a really well designed car.
      I totally agree! A well maintained Aveo is the very definition of a "sleeper". It got the "worst car made" award in a 2008 Car & Driver article.Some owners dispose of them for minor problems, likely due to lack of owner maintenance,. then pay big $ for a vehicle that does the same with a different nameplate and much higher $ maintenance costs.

Last edited by kcROB; 03-10-2024 at 05:06 AM. Reason: 3

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819