•  

Thread: fan blower......

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

fan blower......

Nxt problem I'm trying to takle with this aveo. When the fan is on ( any speed, but most noticable on "hi" ) and the car is runing everything is great. When the care has to downshift (automatic transmission) to accelorate the fan has a remarkable decrease in air movement. It will do this weather it is set to get air from the outside duct or on the re-cerrculate setting....... However once engine slows all the way down to idle rpm's the fan will blow with force again, and continue to until another downshift forces the rpms up dramaticly again..... I believe this is a problem with vaccum line but dont know how to narrow it down or check them.... any ideas??
      respectfully,
      ryan

Thanks
      Sounds like your alternator might be going bad. I think most autoparts stores can test them for you.

What do you mean there's no turbo? Chevy Customer Svc's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Rom14:23 View Post
      Nxt problem I'm trying to takle with this aveo. When the fan is on ( any speed, but most noticable on "hi" ) and the car is runing everything is great. When the care has to downshift (automatic transmission) to accelorate the fan has a remarkable decrease in air movement. It will do this weather it is set to get air from the outside duct or on the re-cerrculate setting....... However once engine slows all the way down to idle rpm's the fan will blow with force again, and continue to until another downshift forces the rpms up dramaticly again..... I believe this is a problem with vaccum line but dont know how to narrow it down or check them.... any ideas??
      respectfully,
      ryan
      "Daox" offers a great suggestion. A throttle body cleaning may be in order as well. I recommend having the vehicle inspected by a certified technician for an official diagnosis and repair option(s).

Louis (temporarily in for Vanessa)
      GM Customer Service