•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 100 Pushup Challenge

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks

Re: 100 Pushup Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by gonzokidd
      HA-HA! My Occupational Hazards are your challenges! (I've done alot of pushups during the course of my military career...lol...)
      As punishment or just as part of training? LOL!!!

You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfman AK907
      Yeah, I was varsity wrestling in high school. Our workouts were a little different, but I used to be able to do 100 no problem.
      I'm a senior and am graduating in 3 days, I wrestled Varsity 119 and did 100 pushups as a warm up before my jog with winter clothing on in the snow to lose weight. Only part about wrestling that made me lose interest was losing so much weight in short amounts of time. I was the leanest in my section out of every weight class. I will never cut weight like that again. Other than that I loved to hear the other guy scream when I did the guillotine...

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikedudley17
      Quote Originally Posted by gonzokidd
      HA-HA! My Occupational Hazards are your challenges! (I've done alot of pushups during the course of my military career...lol...)
      As punishment or just as part of training? LOL!!!

LMFAO! BOTH!
      "A True Soldier fights not becuase he hates whats in front of him; but becuase he loves whats behind him."

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2961112/1

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by manorness7
      I'm a senior and am graduating in 3 days, I wrestled Varsity 119 and did 100 pushups as a warm up before my jog with winter clothing on in the snow to lose weight. Only part about wrestling that made me lose interest was losing so much weight in short amounts of time. I was the leanest in my section out of every weight class. I will never cut weight like that again. Other than that I loved to hear the other guy scream when I did the guillotine...
      I used to wrestle for Spencerport, NY (years ago) @125 and 135. I wasn't great, but our team was (I think they won states again this year). Every year I either ended up with the flu or pneumonia though. But right about the time I finished wrestling in high school, I was the healthiest I've ever been. But 4 years of college drinking pretty much did me in. I've been recovering from that for two years now. I'd like to say I'll get in that good of shape again in my life, but I don't know. I find that a lack of team sports as you get older really hinders the process of getting back in shape.

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Irish
      I used to wrestle for Spencerport, NY (years ago) @125 and 135. I wasn't great, but our team was (I think they won states again this year). Every year I either ended up with the flu or pneumonia though. But right about the time I finished wrestling in high school, I was the healthiest I've ever been. But 4 years of college drinking pretty much did me in. I've been recovering from that for two years now. I'd like to say I'll get in that good of shape again in my life, but I don't know. I find that a lack of team sports as you get older really hinders the process of getting back in shape.
      Hey that's like my life story!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Fighting Irish

Yeah Spencerport has some outstanding wrestlers, I think I pinned the 119 pounder there in the guillotine actually lol. I know when our team wrestled them at Shen Duals only 3 or 4 of us beat there guys, I think it was just me and the other team captains.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12