Hey all. Well I finally got tired of my turn signal blinking at warp speed! So after I washed my car last night, I thought my left turn signals were working, just a warp speed. Turns out the BACK bulb was not blinking at all. (A lovely fine from the cops of over $100 in Fla.) A friend of mine got a ticket for this exact thing 3 days ago! So I took out the rear taillight and I couldnt believe how easy this was to fix. (Maybe others have this)...the bulbs were all dusty, but none were burned out, I took out all the bulbs, and just wiped them off, and made sure they were all in tight. How the dust got in there I dont know, just age I guess, but after I cleaned them all up, and made sure they were all tight, the darn thing works perfectly! Didnt cost a cent.

So i didn't have to figure out how to get to the front turn signal light, I thought that was the problem for some reason, it was the rear light...and after my friend got his ticket, that lit the fire under me to fix my lights! I thought it was just flashing super fast, but my back light was not working, and I dont have all that money for a stupid bulb not blinking. But I guess it was loose, or the contact was somehow being interrupted.

So the lights are brighter, (no dust on them), and the turn signal works fine now. Just wanted to pass this bit of easy maintenance along. It was sealed tight, so how the dust got in there is beyond me. One of the bulbs holders must have been loosened over the years, and road dust got in over time. But they are nice and clean and bright now. No more warp speed blinking!