•  

Thread: tire pressure indicator

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

tire pressure indicator

I've searched and hoped I could find it but I didn't. So I have a question. When I had my stock 14's the tie pressure indicator was never on.. but now I have 17's and the light wont go off..Is there a device in the valve stem, cap, rim or anything?? Please help me with my question.. Thanks

2008 Chevy Aveo5 - 15" steelies, cold air intake, 12" Audiobahn steel series sub w/ Rockford Fosgate amp and Pioneer headunit

Thanks

Re: tire pressure indicator

did u tell the people that put the 17s on that the car had tire pressure indicator??
      cause if they didnt know they didnt put sensors in the 17s, or if they did one broke while install, so that would cause the light to be on. also whens the last time u checked the psi in the 17s cause u could be low, and the lights on to tell u that ur low just like it was intended to do

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mkt8891
      did u tell the people that put the 17s on that the car had tire pressure indicator??
      cause if they didnt know they didnt put sensors in the 17s, or if they did one broke while install, so that would cause the light to be on. also whens the last time u checked the psi in the 17s cause u could be low, and the lights on to tell u that ur low just like it was intended to do
      no i didn't.. ****. i may get new tires soon
      2008 Chevy Aveo5 - 15" steelies, cold air intake, 12" Audiobahn steel series sub w/ Rockford Fosgate amp and Pioneer headunit

Thanks

u dont need new tires to put the sensors in, unless u actually need new tires

Thanks

u dont need new tires to put the sensors in, unless u actually need new tires
      i do kinda but what needs to be done to do it?

Thanks

u gotta get 4 tire pressure indicator sensors that work with the aveo, and have the tires demounted and put in the sensors and remount the tire and reset the light. the sensor usually is on the back side where the valve stem is put, if u ever get new tires on the 14s u have to tell them so when the break the bead its not near the valve stem, the sensors are really sensitive and break easy.

Thanks

u gotta get 4 tire pressure indicator sensors that work with the aveo, and have the tires demounted and put in the sensors and remount the tire and reset the light. the sensor usually is on the back side where the valve stem is put, if u ever get new tires on the 14s u have to tell them so when the break the bead its not near the valve stem, the sensors are really sensitive and break easy.

ohhhh alright, i got you.. thanks