I've been having problems with the heater in my 2007 Pontiac Wave for a few years now. When the weather gets colder, the heater blows cool/luke-warm air and the dealership can't give me an explanation of why this is happening. It's frustrating because it doesn't happen all the time, but, it's starting to get more frequent this season. The engine temperature guage is in the normal postion all the time so I know the engine is warm, it just seems like something's stopping the heat from getting to the fan. I notice it the most when I stop at a light...the air is cool...this shouldn't be happening.

I guess I'm just wondering if any of you have had this problem. The dealership told me that it's probably not heating up completely because it's a small car with a small engine...it's only -2 degrees C outside...I don't buy it. I have full GM waranty so there is no reason why they should not fix this for me...they just keep telling me that they can't replicate the problem. My car's going into the dealership on Wednesday so hopefully they can do something about it this time.

Comments?