•  

Thread: First A/C setting not working.

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

First A/C setting not working.

I just bought a 2010 Aveo5 hatch and everything seems to be working fine on it except the first setting on the air conditioning. 2 through 4 work fine, but nothing happens when I turn it to 1. No noises, not even a little air, nothing. Any thoughts on what this could be? My first thought was a bad fuse, but from what reading I've done I'm under the impression that 1-3 are the same fuse and 4 is a separate, correct? If anyone has any ideas I'm all ears.

The only other thing is that it takes a second to turn over when starting. It cranks for about 2 full seconds and then turns over. It starts every single time, and without any stuttering or hesitation, and when it's cranking it's cranking strong, so I don't know if this is just the way Aveo's are. I tried turning the key to the On position and letting the fuel pump do it's thing and then starting, but didn't notice any difference. It's not a big deal to me as long as it starts every time. Any thoughts? Thanks for reading!

What do you mean there's no turbo? Chevy Customer Svc's Avatar
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Hi! Welcome to Aveo Forum! If you send me your VIN I can let you know what remaining warranty you have and check to see if there are any bulletins or updates for your Aveo. I can also locate your nearest dealership and schedule a service appointment for you to have this looked at if you choose to go that route. Anything you need just send me a private message.

Jackie
      Chevrolet Customer Care

Don't forget to check out my.chevrolet.com link and take advantage of a wealth of vehicle information!

For information on the GM Privacy Statement, please visit http://www.gm.com/privacy-statement.html