•  

Thread: Teach me!

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks

Teach me!

Hey everyone!
      New Aveo owner here!
      i am very impressed with the looks of this car and am looking forward to dumping some miles on this car and will be seeking advice (Alot) from the members on this forum.
      First I would like to let you know a little about the car and what I say is basically all I know about the car.
      She is a 2009 Aveo LT Sedan 1.6 liter (of course) she is 76,000 miles young. Still sporting around stocks wheels with the cracked caps and all!
      When I was looking around on the lot I came across my Aveo and walked right past it but after doing extensive research on cars prior to actually hitting the lots nothing was worth it that the salesman shown me but then I walked back to the Aveo and while the salesman was distracted talking with my wife I kept eyeing the Aveo and walking around and doing a courting dance with her the salesman finally recognized my interest in her and said "The more you look at it the more you like it huh?" My response was quivering "Yeeah". And that's how we met.
      I can't wait to start improving this car with the help of you guys.
      I do warn you my mechanical skills are basically zero so I will test your every ability to translate things to me in a simple way (because if you succeed, hands down you friggin rock)
      my vehicles before this I did not maintain properly and have had avoidable repairs which would lead me to purchasing a different vehicle.
      im savvy with electronics and have made a living off of computer repair and networking but like I said I am illiterate when it comes to mechanics, I will use every resource of looking stuff up to make things easier for those brave enough to respond to my post(s) but I will promise you I will need clarification on much!
      So thank you in advance fore your acceptance into your community!

Thanks
      Seduced by your Aveo, eh? That's quite the introduction.

Welcome to the forum.