•  

Thread: New guy from Texas here!

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

New guy from Texas here!

Ok everyone. New guy to the forum. My name is James, I live in Houston, and I have a white 2007 Aveo. I bought it new and have loved it ever since. Since I have a long commute to work (about 70 miles roundtrip) everyday, this car was exactly what I needed.

In the four short years I've owned it, I have put on 133,000 miles! That's right. No kidding. I drive the hell out of this thing and enjoy every minute of it. I do all the maintenance myself (I used to be a ASE mechanic) so I can easily see me hitting the 200,000 mile mark here soon. I'll post some pics when I get off of work.

Anyway, I stumbled on this site accidentally and found it to be very informative the more I looked around. About me, I'm a huge car guy. I also own a black 1980 Pontiac Trans Am (just like the one from the movie "Smokey and the Bandit") that I'm currently restoring to a show car. That should explain my screen name in case ya'll were wondering.

Anyway, I'm glad I'm here and I look forward to chatting with a lot of ya'll.

Last edited by TxBandit; 11-23-2010 at 02:37 PM.