•  

Thread: New guy here

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

New guy here

hello all. i guess this is my introduction to your forum. i currently own a bone stock 09 aveo 5. only thing I've done is wheels and k&n filter. Ive owned the car since new and so far has been the most loyal problem free car I've owned. ( I've owned over 30 vehicles!) I'm usually a muscle car guy so my attention has been on most of my hotrods over the years. I will be starting to finally begin to do some mods to the lil guy and have found a lot of good ideas on this website. so there you go. had the car going on 5 years and finally I'm doing something other then putting gas in it and driving it to work.
      Name:  34594992.jpg
Views: 220
Size:  64.0 KB

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      Glad to hear positive press for the 09 hatch. I love mine, keep an eye out I will soon be comparing the trifecta tune vs. A jet chip( just waiting for the e mail) . Being a V8 guy the power will never be there but this lil guys are fun to drive and could be quick in their own regards.

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks
      Welcome to the forum,
      I have an 11 base model, and aside from reg maintenance, and gassing....trouble free. I had an issue with the CD player, but the dealer and I figured that as long as i don't change CDs while driving, it'll play them. I had issues with errors, and the player not accepting the CD while driving. Turns out its a safety thing....
      Just a thought, can i get the K&N filter here in Canada? I don't shop online, and no credit....just my bass...lol!