1st Post, I got my G3 last April from doing one of those online Applications for a car loan. I'm happy with it, I fill it every 2 weeks, only used to & fro work and shopping. She just needs an alignment.

Back in Sept, I decided I wanted to start on her, as a project car. I bought the necessary supplies for rustproofing the underside. I peeked underneath and was surprised to see hardly any rust other than on the bolt heads and bare threads.
I proceeded to wire wheel the rust and scuff up the underside. Afterwards I wiped down the dust, mud, and other debris and made sure to hand dry every inch. I primed and Undercoated from rear end just before the rear bumper cover to the edge of the Firewall and in between. As well the rear drums are primed and undercoated, up inside where the fuel filler tube starts, rear angle iron bar/axle, fender wells, floor pans, Rockers etc.

Come Spring the bumper covers come off to have the bumpers primed and undercoated, as well front end. This is my only car right now and she needs all the Winter protection she can get. With all the Salt and other stuff they use up here for the snow I want to see her last for quite sometime.

I did buy brand new Winter Tires all 4.

The next projects: Stereo System, Clutch, Brakes, Exhaust. Additions will happen over time, not in a rush, as bills come first.

Pics will be in my album on my profile page.