Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: teh aveo and teh turbo ss

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by AveoSSSupercharged
      Quote Originally Posted by AVE0SAM
      Quote Originally Posted by xtreme 2
      Aveo needs more rim, less innertube... but the problem is that when you add larger rims it becomes a boat... what a dilemma...
      see the things is the wheels would look great with lowering springs but then you run into problems with the razzi scraping on stuff
      x2!! i hate this stupid kit lol. thats why i want the kalos conversion...that way i can lower the car and have 17s and have it look SICK! haha
      yea that is until you hit a pot hole or bump and blowout your tire or bend your rim lol

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      the goal is not to hit potholes... Even with regular size tires they can mess up the alignment...
      -- xtreme 2

Body Kits | Exhaust | Intakes | More!
      http://www.dlspeedonline.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/DLSpeed

Thanks
      Aveo needs more rim, less innertube... but the problem is that when you add larger rims it becomes a boat... what a dilemma...
      see the things is the wheels would look great with lowering springs but then you run into problems with the razzi scraping on stuff
      x2!! i hate this stupid kit lol. thats why i want the kalos conversion...that way i can lower the car and have 17s and have it look SICK! haha
      yea that is until you hit a pot hole or bump and blowout your tire or bend your rim lol
      thats a worse case scenario lol ive known PLENTY of guys with low as fck cars that do just fine. lol

CarDomain
      For mods visit my CarDomain.

Thanks
      i kinda like the Front Bumper of the Hatch looks like it could be fast but we all know it's NOT
      You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

Thanks
      If you are in America, you take a picture of the pothole, get a quote on fixing the rim, take it to the courthouse, and demand that the city pays for it. Your taxes go to upkeep of the road and if the road is bad, it is their fault. Yes I know people that have done this and yes they are legally accountable.

Almost time to do my timing belt ontarian_frog's Avatar
      Thanks
      true, works even better if you know someone that also had car damage with that same pothole.
      I leased Pontiac Wave from September 2006 to August 2011.

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by aveodude
      If you are in America, you take a picture of the pothole, get a quote on fixing the rim, take it to the courthouse, and demand that the city pays for it. Your taxes go to upkeep of the road and if the road is bad, it is their fault. Yes I know people that have done this and yes they are legally accountable.
      Hmm never heard that before... could be interesting...
      -- xtreme 2

Body Kits | Exhaust | Intakes | More!
      http://www.dlspeedonline.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/DLSpeed

Almost time to do my timing belt ontarian_frog's Avatar
      Thanks
      I know in Canada we can. Since both countries use the Common Law...should be the same.
      I leased Pontiac Wave from September 2006 to August 2011.

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      english common law to be precise lol
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by aveodude
      yea i was thinking about that especailly if there had been suspension damage but when i put the stock wheels on i really liked the feel and didnt care anymore....but this pothole was rediculous, i went back and looked at it after i changed to my spare and it look like the township had dug up a the road to check a pipe( the hole was to perfectly square to be natural) and they never bothered to fill it back in with at least stones, but i go back a couple days later and its paved. god damn lazy township workers...its the same township where they were trimming tree branches near the highway and there was like 5 township workers and police officer to make sure they dont get hit....well 4 of them are sitting around, the other is picking up sticks and the officer is raking the god damn branch mess up lol where can i get me a job like that

... to make this post relavant to the topic, your aveo makes the razzi kit work

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast