•  
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sidewinder's 2010 Pontiac G3

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      This fogs are the same from mexican aveo face lift....

A mix between Pontiac G3 sedan rear tail lamps, G3 HB headlamps and wheel guards and aveo insignals...

Chevrolet México Vehículos | Aveo 2013 auto compacto y familiar

Last edited by AUSCE; 11-09-2012 at 06:38 PM.

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks
      nice car man
      JUANDELEON

What's wrong with my car? Ranon55's Avatar
      Thanks
      Love that G3 instrument cluster! I need to find one of those

Thanks

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by AUSCE View Post
      This fogs are the same from mexican aveo face lift....

A mix between Pontiac G3 sedan rear tail lamps, G3 HB headlamps and wheel guards and aveo insignals...

Chevrolet México Vehículos | Aveo 2013 auto compacto y familiar

I didn't realize the last gen was still being sold, that's actually pretty neat. I know a few threads on the forum have asked about swapping the front end of a HB with the sedan, thats a good example of what it would look like.

Quote Originally Posted by juandeleon View Post
      nice car man
      Thanks, still got more stuff I want to accomplish.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranon55 View Post
      Love that G3 instrument cluster! I need to find one of those
      That's part of the reason I chose the G3 over the Aveo. Not a fan of the Chevy green clusters, that and I liked the front end better, and I suppose most importantly it was cheaper at the time. I believe someone has done the cluster swap but I could be wrong.

Thanks guys.

2010 Pontiac G3: Rear Lip Spoiler | Aftermarket Power Door Locks | Vinyl Side Stripes | Accented Interior

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by Sidewinder View Post
      I didn't realize the last gen was still being sold, that's actually pretty neat. I know a few threads on the forum have asked about swapping the front end of a HB with the sedan, thats a good example of what it would look like.

Thanks, still got more stuff I want to accomplish.

That's part of the reason I chose the G3 over the Aveo. Not a fan of the Chevy green clusters, that and I liked the front end better, and I suppose most importantly it was cheaper at the time. I believe someone has done the cluster swap but I could be wrong.

Thanks guys.
      I know frank sonic mind holders will disagree with my comments, but I think he lost a lot of the car to put the spark board, sincerely merited a bigger one, I like to be digital, but in that way, keeps winning G3 in the board in my opinion ...

Is not I see more as a replacement for my sonic G3 that remain despite the bars, I like the car but the price is increased considerably, the basic cost the same, the cluster remain unconvinced, I like to bring more security, but created a larger cluster would be better, in order the engine seems good, but say it is not as good as the Ecotec 1.6L engine or Korean ETEC II, it is noteworthy that the sonic became cheaper, lately ...

The Aveo is selling continued in Mexico and a leader in its segment sales (2011 and 2012, but with the engine ETECII), which I guarantee collision parts cheap, but not motor, since the motor of mine just came in 2009 and 2010 in my country, a year in G3 G3 sedan and 2 in HB ...

The Ecotec 1.6L, I get cheaper to buy the engine parts in the U.S., because it owns the Aveo5 and G3 ...

Thanks
      I'M BACK, IN BLACK....eeerrr well midnight blue at least.

It has been quite a long time since I have posted anything, so long in fact I had some considerable trouble finding this thread until I remembered we had a search function .

Well, it's time for some updates, one of which granted happened awhile ago. I'll start with that. I decided I got sick of looking at the steel rims I had, it was time for some proper rims. I managed to find some VW rims used for a good price that I decide to use for my winter rims since I already had brand new 14inch tires. I also wanted to try using plastidip for the first time, here is the result:

That was unfortunately the only picture I got before I took them off in favour of the next update I have. I also had steel rims for my summer tires, and those were something I wanted to replace even more, especially after running all winter without steel rims. I decided rather than replacing the 14inch rims that I would get new rubber and rims as well. I was thinking I would get some black or dark rims like I had in the winter but when I went looking for them my mind got changed and I ended up with these:

I think they look fantastic, especially against a darker colour like mine. Well worth the amazing price I got them for as well (thanks to Limitless Tire in Toronto). I got them on today actually and the car was filthy, immediately went and washed it after I got these put on.

Now on to my next project that I dub, 'G3 GT'.

2010 Pontiac G3: Rear Lip Spoiler | Aftermarket Power Door Locks | Vinyl Side Stripes | Accented Interior

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      wanna trade rear ends?

Lifetime owner
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

that doesn't sound right.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123