Over the weekend i got my new shop finished up and stocked it with some new stuff and decided to pull the aveo in and start the transformation from the stock motor to the one i built. i got it in and started a little disassembly and decided i would need a car to drive so i asked my mom for he car since she was on vacation and wouldnt be using it and i was driving it today coming back from Memphis, TN and i filled the car up about 8-9 miles from my house and the shop and was on my way back and about a 1/2 mile from home the trunk pops up and im like what the **** so i go to hit the brakes and the peddle goes to the floor and i see smoke coming out of the trunk through the rear view and then the horn starts blowing and the doors are unlocking and locking and the windows are going up and down and **** and i saw a field and i knew the car was own fire so i ran off in it and jumped out the next time the doors unlocked and let it keep rolling. it noses off in a ditch and i get up and run the other way towards the bridge i just came over nad flag a car down and they call the fire department. its a voting day here in MS and the FD is volunteer and they help with voting. so it was a good 30 min. before the showed up and i was only like 2 miles from the FD. it took another 30 to put it out nad it is completely fried and there aint nothing left of it and it was a 2007 Ford Taurus. i called my mom to let her know the car burnt and she didnt take me serius because its April 1 and i told her when she got in today off the plain that my aint would be picking her up because i currently have no means of travel and then she finally got that i wasnt joking and flipped straight the **** out. long story short the aveo is going back together for now until i can get a ride that want burn. the worlds ****est day if u ask me because when the mail ran at my moms house there was a thing in the mail telling her how much her license tags would be and they were like $450, so at least i saved her a little money.