•  
    Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: When do plan to make your first million?

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      ^tis true a lil

the avg person in college may change their degree goals at least 3x by graduation and a few more times after college. sometimes it takes a while to find ur niche and while ur in school u can only hope to be choosin the right thing. im not sure if when i finish school i will become a cop. maybe a social services worker or i might become a garbage man-(kind of hope not too tho). u really dont know whats gonna happen til u do it.

and no im not goin to ITT.

as of right now im a security guard at All State insurance and i love my job. course i dont do much but it gives me a sense of pride that i am doin something in my field that i am goin for and people have to listen to me-muwahahaha!!!

also if i get pulled over while in uniform, i just get a warnin and let go. (one time i didnt even get a warning, just got my license handed back to me and the cop walked away without sayin a word.)

i am no way above the law but i do enjoy enforcing it.

what the hell was the point of my post again?

You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by mikedudley17
      ^tis true a lil

the avg person in college may change their degree goals at least 3x by graduation and a few more times after college. sometimes it takes a while to find ur niche and while ur in school u can only hope to be choosin the right thing. im not sure if when i finish school i will become a cop. maybe a social services worker or i might become a garbage man-(kind of hope not too tho). u really dont know whats gonna happen til u do it.

and no im not goin to ITT.

as of right now im a security guard at All State insurance and i love my job. course i dont do much but it gives me a sense of pride that i am doin something in my field that i am goin for and people have to listen to me-muwahahaha!!!

also if i get pulled over while in uniform, i just get a warnin and let go. (one time i didnt even get a warning, just got my license handed back to me and the cop walked away without sayin a word.)

i am no way above the law but i do enjoy enforcing it.

what the hell was the point of my post again?
      I use to work Security my best post was Budweiser in Van Nuys, CA but no money in it unless you have a Gun Lic. i never wanted to pay the $300 to get it. i always know if times get tuff i can always go back to being a guard. but i hate having to put the damn Monkey Suit on with the Tin Badge or plastic if you work for a messed up Co. Security is a good Pot head Job. i Still have my Guard Card. but i don't smoke weed anymore.
      You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

Thanks
      Between my fiance and I will we will prolly have our first million in about 5 years... but I am not going to blow it on anything, We are saving so that we don't have to scramble when we have kids. I'm buying a 350Z in June and we are buying a house in August, but other than that I doubt we'll blow our money on much...
      -- xtreme 2

Body Kits | Exhaust | Intakes | More!
      http://www.dlspeedonline.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/DLSpeed

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      "College is the biggest Rip Off in the world ..."
      B1rd you are completely wrong, maybe in the west coast they do things different but over here a college degree is definitely worth the time...you might not find the job because your scope of what you want to do is way too small...if you want to work for one company doing a certain task when you get out, you probably won't get it because there's always someone more qualified...but everyone I know has a job in their "field"...because that is what they studied and practiced. When I finally finish college within the next year, I will be working with computers of some sort, maybe not towards what I want..but its in my field and it will be around the same salary I expected after graduating. I can see how other fields can get mixed up, but if you pick a field that has emphasis or focuses on a certain skill then you don't have to worry much about working a completely different job. Of course then theres the factor of whether or not your field is over saturated with employees, but jobs are open in most places in most fields.

Thanks
      Yea even with a college degree you probably don't have the experience that your "dream job" requires, so they start you near the bottom and you work your way up.

You may start at the same level as someone without a degree, but your potential for advancement is much higher, and you will reach lengths that someone without a degree will have no chance at achieving....
      -- xtreme 2

Body Kits | Exhaust | Intakes | More!
      http://www.dlspeedonline.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/DLSpeed

Thanks
      On average college grads make 300,000+ more than people without a four year degree. Thats AFTER paying back the school loans.

CarDomain
      For mods visit my CarDomain.

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by AveoSSSupercharged
      On average college grads make 300,000+ more than people without a four year degree. Thats AFTER paying back the school loans.
      ya but in the real world that is SO not True

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      in the real world??? that is FROM the real world dude.

CarDomain

Thanks
      you need to go to any fast food place near CSUN most college grads stay working at there part time jobs when done with College. it's a SAD Fact but true. they spend all this money to go to college but never end up working what they went to school for.

Thanks
      you need to go to any fast food place near CSUN most college grads stay working at there part time jobs when done with College. it's a SAD Fact but true. they spend all this money to go to college but never end up working what they went to school for.
      doesnt matter if they dont do what they went to school for....just HAVING ANY FOUR YEAR DEGREE will make you more money than having no degree at all...thats a PROVEN fact.

CarDomain

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast