Ever since I changed the Power steering Pump in February I have been monitoring the car on how it performs on the Paper Route For instance Steering has improved since then. I keep the car from looking like a train wreck, trust me my parents get in the car they put Gum wrappers and chips all over the carpets when I go to use it I have to use the Ant spray and vaccum the floors. Gas Mileage has improved but now that I put NGK sparkplugs in the car it should get better gas mileage I sure noticed a difference in how it runs now. I always change the oil I am never late on it but one problem I have with it is the Oil Filter is next to the Exhaust Manifold which When My dad first changed the oil he burned his hand and my dad is the record holder in longest bouts of Cursing. Trust me He don't know anything about this car When something goes wrong I have to fix it. The car is easy to work on but I am going to pay for what I did to the car. Ever since it got hot outside I been taking this car on monday's to run the route see it is near my house but We have to go seventeen miles to get the papers. This car has been through alot of problems like the time my parents hit a deer in it. The only thing that is damaged is the hood.