•  
    Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: PINK'S The Show

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by AVE0SAM
      well its still gay because noone just races without bs like sandbaggin at the end...
      You Think it's Gay Cuz you don't have a 10.5 car to put up or shut up. by the way i am working on getting a 10.5 nova just to go on the show (By June or July Maybe) so if you want, i will be more then happy to let you know when i am ready and you can PUT UP OR SHUT UP.

You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

ok i know im new and all but wats with the random pictures in ur posts? i mean is it really needed?

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by blownaveo
      ok i know im new and all but wats with the random pictures in ur posts? i mean is it really needed?
      Aveosam was making fun of my photo's in another post i just want to rib him for it.
      i am a really good photographer you can see some of my photo's on http://www.myspace.com/b1rdbrain click on the Pic's and it's 3 pages of photo's. I took all but 6 of them 5 are of me and one i found on the internet but all the car show photo's and all the nascar pic's I took. the ones i post here are ok, but my Portfolio is on my site.

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      haha its even funnier when i delete them from your posts for cluttering things up

Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      well its still gay because noone just races without bs like sandbaggin at the end...
      You Think it's Gay Cuz you don't have a 10.5 car to put up or shut up. by the way i am working on getting a 10.5 nova just to go on the show (By June or July Maybe) so if you want, i will be more then happy to let you know when i am ready and you can PUT UP OR SHUT UP.
      lol no i pretty much think its gays because of all the bitching that goes on between races and people trying to say they didnt sandbag when its obvious they did...thats cool dude let me know when, if you ever, get your 10.5 nova done, so i can make sure i have my dad's blazer back up and running or i could just moved the supercharged 350 and nitrous system over to our to the lighter/ caged datsun body we have sitting around...or we could just **** here arguing about whos got bigger internet balls

I'll keep it and add a turbo
      Thanks
      lol my friends at Full-Race (yes, I really know them, dont be gay) got owned TWICE on that show, both on account to $3 part failures...
      Designer/Fabricator
      Action RaceFab

Thanks
      haha its even funnier when i delete them from your posts for cluttering things up

Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      lol no i pretty much think its gays because of all the bitching that goes on between races and people trying to say they didnt sandbag when its obvious they did...thats cool dude let me know when, if you ever, get your 10.5 nova done, so i can make sure i have my dad's blazer back up and running or i could just moved the supercharged 350 and nitrous system over to our to the lighter/ caged datsun body we have sitting around...or we could just **** here arguing about whos got bigger internet balls
      Hey I got a Datsun! And I'm actually looking into getting this other one that has a 350 already swapped into it

Thanks

Still looking for that right Nova

Still looking for that Right NOVA but may have found the Right Power house Chevy 572 Blown but what kind of Transmition would i need for all that power? also depending on my cash flow i may not get a nova i may build it up as a rat rod and just buy somthing fast to get on pink's with. got a friend that has the fastest El Cameno in Souther Cali i may buy that and have him drive and just Spank what ever you want to bring. so till i get the car i will use, lets just close this matter and when i have the right set up i will let you know. i already have the email address for the show and the contact numbers to get on. so if you want to reallly put up i am down just need the time for the right car.

Deal?

Thanks
      alright man ill bring my bicycle and we can go motor for motor man, i just need a 1/4 mile worth of car lengths...dont worry ill coast at the end so it doesnt look like you lost so bad

daniel: yea my dad wants me to rebuild that instead of working on getting another cars...i mean it could pull wheels stands back in its day but i just want something sleeker and nimble

What's wrong with my car?
      Thanks
      lol love the show. love the emotion, makes me laugh.
      and as for a chevy 572... check this out
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cOGB6-7X2M
      i poo myself everytime it shows him run the 1/4 mile

btw: b1rdbrain nice posting.

Thanks
      LMAO when he said, "...and things got really serious when he added some stickers.." LMAO

good video Alex

Icelandic Blue with "LOW VEO" tags

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2396518

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast