•  
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pics of the TSX

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Yea, I was kinda saddened when i saw that it only runs like a 15.4 quarter...

JDM? Man I showed my girl a pic of a TSX with Honda badging and she was like, "why would anyone want to go from Acura back to Honda? That's like taking an Aveo and putting the Daewoo logos back on it..."

Told it was for JDM (or KDM for you guys) and she was like, "why? Acura is luxury..." told her that Acura didn't exist in Japan and was got the picture...

-- xtreme 2

Body Kits | Exhaust | Intakes | More!
      http://www.dlspeedonline.com/
      http://www.facebook.com/DLSpeed

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by xtreme 2

JDM? Man I showed my girl a pic of a TSX with Honda badging and she was like, "why would anyone want to go from Acura back to Honda? That's like taking an Aveo and putting the Daewoo logos back on it..."

Told it was for JDM (or KDM for you guys) and she was like, "why? Acura is luxury..." told her that Acura didn't exist in Japan and was got the picture...
      ah the reason acura is alive in japan, decieving people into thinking its better than honda when it really just is honda

What do you mean there's no turbo?
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by xtreme 2

acura is the nameplate japan gave there nicer hondas to trick idiots into paying more for the same car

FASTEST AVEO IN ONTARIO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12