This is not an assault on SRT-4 owners.

I was at the gas station the other day getting gasoline for the lawn mowers. I had just placed the gas ans in my car when an srt 4 pulled in. I checked it out as i have recently taken a liking to them. I think they sound incredible out of the box and only get better when they are modified. Anyway, he approaches the only open pump from the wrong direction and has to turn around. This is where I figured out he is either very inexperienced with driving a stick, or a young kid driving this thing. As he attempts to go in reverse he starts revving very high and is not really moving or fully engaging the clutch. Went something like this: vrrroooomm vvvvrrrooooooomm vroooooooooommmm vroo-vroo-vrooo-vrrroooooooommmmm-vrrrooooooooooommmmmmmm-you get the idea. I chuckled to myself thinking that his clutch has to be glazed like a mofo. The possibility his clutch was slipping lingered in my mind but when I got into my car after he had parked, I saw as he was getting out that it was a young skinny kid, maybe 17 or 18 y.o. I rolled my windows down, started my car, and proceded to pull out. The only way out was to go past him as there was a car behind me waiting to pull into my spot. As I scooted past him I suddenly hear him yell out, "WEAK!" I slammed the breaks and looked at him in my mirror, he was just staring. I undid my seat belt, looked at him again in my mirror and his face said it all. The kid looked like he had just ****ted himself. I thought, "well thats good enough for me I guess." I put the e-brake down, put my car in gear and rolled off. If I ever see him again, and he disrespects me like that again, I may not just pull off like that again. I am not afraid to get out and throw down with a mother f*cker.

The point I am trying to make is this: Just because you think you have a nicer car than someone else, doesnt mean that you can go around disrespecting that person. It doesnt make you better. In fact, it totally brings down the whole spirit of driving and modifiying cars. So, just because you think you have a nice car, does not make you better than Joe Blow driving around in his Chevadodgeaford Hooptie or whatever. There is always someone else who has something better or faster or does this or that.

/end rant.