•  

Thread: New member from Ohio saying Hello!

What's wrong with my car?
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks

New member from Ohio saying Hello!

Hey everyone,

My name is Sean and I live in Northern Ohio.
      I work as a salesman for a Chevrolet dealership and I bought an Aveo on 1/2/08. I wasn't looking for a car but when it came off the truck I went to park it in the linup and like I always do, I read the sticker. It came in just under 11k. So I went in and ran some numbers and with some specials we are runnin right now and some end of the year stuff that carried over through January 2, I paid a little over $8,000 for the thing.
      Best thing is that by driving a current year gm vehicle I get an extra bonus on every car I sell. So basically if I sell 3 cars a month (which I do) then the car is paid for.

So, now I own this car. I gotta say that I wasn't thrilled about an Aveo at first but after having it a few days and seeing some cars on this forum, I am really liking this little car.
      I am a huge car nut, I like to customize so this car will not stay stock. I have a fully custom 94 Cutlass Convertible and while that is still my main focus, I have plans for this Aveo.
      I am planning on a big system, window tint, rims, and crushing the suspension along with some other stuff too.

I am hoping to meet some cool people and get some good tech. This looks like the place to do so!

See ya,

Sean

Now here are some pics.....

Got bored last night so I put a head unit in I had laying around. Once I pull my TV out of my Cutlass it will go in. Also fabbed up a mount for my Sat Radio....

here are a few pics of my other vehicles in my stable if anyone is intrested..

2008 Aveo5- Crushed, debadged, tinted, more on the way

1994 Cutlass convertible- Bagged on 18's

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      i like the cutlass convertible, thats nice!

welcome to the forum! enjoy, and take in all the valuable knowledge we have (or dont have) lol.

and what part of ohio? we may be havin a meet in michigan this spring and if its not too far for ya...u are more than welcome to show up!
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by mikedudley17
      i like the cutlass convertible, thats nice!

welcome to the forum! enjoy, and take in all the valuable knowledge we have (or dont have) lol.

and what part of ohio? we may be havin a meet in michigan this spring and if its not too far for ya...u are more than welcome to show up!
      Hey, thanx man. I designed and built the suspension on the car. It's a one-off air ride setup.
      I live in Ashland, Ohio. It's an hour north of Columbus and an hour south of Cleveland.
      I would be intrested in coming to a meet. Hopefully I can get some stuff done to it before then.

-Sean
      2008 Aveo5- Crushed, debadged, tinted, more on the way

1994 Cutlass convertible- Bagged on 18's

Timing belt broke, do I keep it?
      Thanks
      You can not commit crimes in a Aveo. Its just not fast enough.

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Thanks
      I'm near NW of Toledo

Still love my daily driver
      Thanks
      i saw a clean spot on you're Mud truck you better go find a Mud Hole and Fix that Quick Before i report you to the Mudding Association!
      You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

Thanks
      I to am an ohioan but im in cincinnati, maybe we can organize a meet for the summer