4 28.57%
    Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NASCAR

Almost time to do my timing belt
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      Quote Originally Posted by B1rdbrain
      Quote Originally Posted by exodus
      Add some more road courses and I might be able to get into it. I do give nascar props for keeping a lot of technology out of the series, allowing the small fry to be able to compete.

I just can't wait for toyota to start whipping some redneck ass, though.
      so what you are saying is walltrip needs to get off his ass and start racing and qualifing again and you might even be happy when nissan comes to NASCAR. yes next year may be when it happens along with the first woman driver to NASCAR. Who could be Danicka Patrick. Gorden and stewart are already crying about a woman coming to NASCAR too. as far as ROAD RACING them are the only races i get a good long sleep through. Road Races are BOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRING
      ok quite confused about this thread....first the last poll selection, i thought jeff gordon was pretty good at road courses which would me he doesnt just make left turns like most of those guys......second, oval/circle tracks are the most rediculous thing ever....fly down the straight away turn left...keep turning, ok next straight away...oh **** here comes a turn which way do i go, oh wait i only know how to turn left.....road courses are for the actual drivers with talent....it pisses me off when indy or f1 cars race at circle tracks too. The only thing i watch for in nascar are the crashes

Still love my daily driver
      Garage empty: add car
      Thanks
      You Know all you people need to watch this weekends race. Talladega Superspeedway. where the Men Are Men And Jeff Gorden is still Gay. this is the largest track in NASCAR

Talladega Superspeedway is the biggest, fastest, most competitive motorsports facility in the world. Records for both speed and competition have been established at Talladega.

Talladega Superspeedway can accommodate more than 143,000-seated guests and thousands more in the 212-acre infield. The track offers van tours to visitors daily during working hours except on weeks around events. Adjacent to the track is the International Motorsports Hall of Fame and Museum, which is also open daily.

Track Facts:

Acreage
      ∙ Originally built in 1969, Talladega Superspeedway property now covers approximately 3,000 acres including the track site and parking areas.
      ∙ The infield area is 212 acres.

Track
      ∙ Talladega Superspeedway is a 2.66-mile tri-oval course.
      ∙ The north and south turns are banked 33 degrees and the grandstands tri-oval is banked 16.5 degrees.
      ∙ The track is 48-feet wide with an apron that is an additional 12 feet in width.
      ∙ The frontstretch is 4,300′ long, while the backstretch is 4,000′ long.

Records
      ∙ Talladega Superspeedway holds records for the fastest 500-mile stock car race(188.354 mph, May 10, 1997, winner: Mark Martin), the most lead changes in a NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series event (75, May 6, 1984) and the most leaders in a NASCAR NEXTEL Cup Series event (26, twice, July 27, 1986 & April 22, 2001), earning it the distinction of being "NASCAR's Most Competitive Track."

You did WHAT? to your Aveo? HAHAHAHAHA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12